July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Reverse Moisturizer with Peptides Plus, 2 oz (56 g)

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Restexturinz Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is a bit greasy, so I only wear it as a night cream. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It smells a bit funky, but diminishes as you rub it in. The benefits definitely outweighs the smell!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1741829 on Mar 12, 2010

Bought many products and spent a lot of money. Nothing really made a difference until now. I have mature aging skin with sun damage and very dull. I could notice a difference in my appearance within a week. The wrinkles softened and were less noticeable. My face looked brighter. I really can't wait to wake up each morning to see how great I look!

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

Wasn't impressed with this product. I'm 45 and noticed I started to breakout on my chin after using this for a few days. I continued it for awhile thinking the breakout would clear up, but it didn't. Gave it to my 79 yr old mother. She says she loves it.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2300682 on Feb 03, 2010

You need very little and it works all day. Not greasy at all as someone stated.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1363777 on Aug 24, 2009

I noticed a definite improvement. Very happy with the product and iHerb's service.