Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Restexturinz Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is a bit greasy, so I only wear it as a night cream. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It smells a bit funky, but diminishes as you rub it in. The benefits definitely outweighs the smell!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1741829 on Mar 12, 2010

Bought many products and spent a lot of money. Nothing really made a difference until now. I have mature aging skin with sun damage and very dull. I could notice a difference in my appearance within a week. The wrinkles softened and were less noticeable. My face looked brighter. I really can't wait to wake up each morning to see how great I look!

MD

Posted by Reviewer1540293 on Oct 28, 2014

Works very well. Definitely see a difference.

excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2311443 on May 01, 2014

effect is felt after few days. really excellent. the only bad thing is the smellof the cream.

Derma E Deep Wrinkle Reverse Moisturizer with Peptides Plus

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better. Definitely reduced the appearance of the wrinkles on my face and made my entire face look much smoother..... love it!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1363777 on Aug 24, 2009

I noticed a definite improvement. Very happy with the product and iHerb's service.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2300682 on Feb 03, 2010

You need very little and it works all day. Not greasy at all as someone stated.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Jul 06, 2010

I have been using this cream twice a day for a few weeks now and I like what this cream is doing. My skin feels and looks a lot healthier. It has more color, I don't know why but it does! Should of started using real face cream like this one earlier in my life..I can feel the difference. It take less than a minute to sink into your skin - and then it's an excellent makeup base.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Sep 15, 2010

I have used this cream before purchased at a Health Food Store for nearly twice as much money. My skin is dry so I have to use another moisterizer on top of it but I like what it does for my skin with all the nutrients.

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Oct 21, 2014

I love this product! I love all the Derma E products I ordered!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »