10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Reverse Eye Cream, 1/2 oz (14 g)

4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2796873 on May 03, 2010

I heard that when we buying face cream we have to look for the following ingredients: palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (matrixyl) and acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argireline) - it works like Botox ( I have read in a book "to younger thinner you"). So I decided to try this eye cream and I am surprised how good this cream is. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and also it is much better than my favorite Lancome Absolute eye cream (is cheaper too). A+

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

Does exactly as it says. Removes crows feet wrinkles. I use matching wrinkle reverse serum for my face and it removed the wrinkles from my face. I have tried many different products, many high end and this product truly delivers. I am a convert to Derma E. now.

A very good eye creme

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 03, 2009

After a year of using this eye creme, I find the results are good for my mature skin. No eye creme removes wrinkles completely, but this creme softens them better than any I have tried. It works well and has safer ingredients than most eye cremes.

Luxurious

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

This eye cream is velvet soft, rich and exquisite. It has done wonders for the lines around my eyes. It softens the look of skin around your eyes and makes you look refreshed. Not heavy, absorbs well and you can put your eye make-up on after 10 minutes without it smudging. I love Derma E products.

Love this eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Jul 06, 2010

Very nice eye cream, light texture - sinks in nicely and has almost no scent, I found this eye cream excellent for my very sensitive eyes - the wrinkles haven't disappered yet but skin around my eyes is sure a lot softer.