July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Reverse Eye Cream, 1/2 oz (14 g)

4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews
Reviews 1-star

No Noticable Difference

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

After using for several weeks I haven't noticed a significant difference in the fine lines around my eyes.

Nothing at all - have a nice placebo

Posted by Reviewer2109917 on Oct 30, 2011

39M caucasian. Two weeks and the only difference is that there is less cream in the jar. If this product has any wrinkle-reducing effect it may be that the pleasant smell helps you sleep and skin looks better when you sleep.

Why haven't I gotten the goods,it's already 45 days.

Posted by 5381443243013132722 on Dec 14, 2012

Why haven't I gotten the goods,it's already 45 days.

OUCH

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Apr 18, 2013

Horrible reaction which turned my undereye area red and wrinkly---for REAL! Other DERMA E products have been fine but not this one. Ditto for the corresponding face cream.

Un-moisturizing

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

Another eye cream that did not meet my expectations. I do not have heavy wrinkles but my eye area does feel tight and show dry patches if not moisturized sufficiently. I found this cream to be very thin, with a milky consistency... and that's it. I felt like I was putting on invisible cream, I did not see any benefits. In it's favour though it did not sting or irritate my eyes as I have this misfortunate occur in the past. This has now been demoted to my day/night neck cream until I can finally trash it.