Nothing at all - have a nice placebo

Posted by Reviewer2109917 on Oct 30, 2011

39M caucasian. Two weeks and the only difference is that there is less cream in the jar. If this product has any wrinkle-reducing effect it may be that the pleasant smell helps you sleep and skin looks better when you sleep.

I thought it didn't work until I stopped using it!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 18, 2015

The changes to my appearance were so subtle in time, so I did not really manage to notice that until I stopped using the cream and woke up with all my old wrinkles one not-so-fine day! I'm currently testing another Derma E cream, but planning to return to this one after.

Best Eye Cream Ever

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I love this eye cream. I've tried all the high end cosmetics but this stuff is really great. The only eye cream I've ever used which has actually helped minimise my crows feet.

Best eye cream!

Posted by 5190714549484903729 on Oct 19, 2016

My main decisions in buying was due to it being vegan and in a little tub. I struggle with tubes that don't let you get all of the product out. This cream is super-silky and goes on beautifully. I can notice the difference around my eyes (I am 54) and think it smooths out better than my previous one. A beautiful cream, no smell and think it will last a long time. I highly recommend this one.

no use

Posted by 5049390966875944887 on Apr 12, 2015

not comments, no use...

Un-moisturizing

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

Another eye cream that did not meet my expectations. I do not have heavy wrinkles but my eye area does feel tight and show dry patches if not moisturized sufficiently. I found this cream to be very thin, with a milky consistency... and that's it. I felt like I was putting on invisible cream, I did not see any benefits. In it's favour though it did not sting or irritate my eyes as I have this misfortunate occur in the past. This has now been demoted to my day/night neck cream until I can finally trash it.

doesn't irritate my eyes

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 08, 2010

almost every eye cream ive tried has irritated my eyes. this doesn't and it makes my eyes look young and refreshed.

eye cream

Posted by Reviewer1263925 on Dec 07, 2011

I have used it for 2 weeks, Can't tell any difference.

Why haven't I gotten the goods,it's already 45 days.

Posted by 5381443243013132722 on Dec 14, 2012

Why haven't I gotten the goods,it's already 45 days.

Very good product