Derma E.

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Dec 12, 2013

I love derma E products, all natural

Derma E Deep Wrinke reverse Eye Cream

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better. Definitely reduced the appearance of the wrinkles around my eyes.

lessens my crows feet

Posted by Katarinatan on Jan 01, 2016

I use this in the morn, after a vit c and e serum. And I m v happy w the results. It's been 2 wks of use and I m noticing a gradual improvement on the depths of the wrinkles under, and on the outer corners of my eyes (crows' feet).

Very nice

Posted by holahola on Aug 14, 2016

Light and feels good on my skin, it feels moisturized and nice. I dont know if it gives me less wrinkles, but I like it anyway and will continue using it. Smells nothing and feels gentle, just the way I like it.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4938807352267807657 on Jun 01, 2016

I'm enjoying using this cream. I do need something a little more moisturising for under the eyes, its not the greatest when I put concealer over it but I've been using it as an all over face moisturiser and its really nice under powder foundation.

nice and soft

Posted by Reviewer1382068 on Oct 12, 2010

Very relieving for dry and sensitive eye area, not much difference in wrinkles though. Can be a good base for eye make up.

Posted by Reviewer3148775 on Apr 02, 2012

good product

Good under eye zone cream

Posted by Anechka on Apr 07, 2012

I think it`s good, smell is light, pleasant texture. I like derma e products.

it's also great for men.

Posted by Reviewer2568277 on Jun 06, 2011

I am using A Lab series eye cream. compared to Lab it is a little greasy. but when i put this around my eye area, it feels being healed my messy wrinkles. i guess it would be good for daytime.

Itchy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Feb 19, 2009

This product is smooth and feels wonderful but not sure if I had a reaction for the first week. I tended to itch alot where I had placed it. But all in all I like it now and it works wonderfully.