Best Eye Cream Ever

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I love this eye cream. I've tried all the high end cosmetics but this stuff is really great. The only eye cream I've ever used which has actually helped minimise my crows feet.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4938807352267807657 on Jun 01, 2016

I'm enjoying using this cream. I do need something a little more moisturising for under the eyes, its not the greatest when I put concealer over it but I've been using it as an all over face moisturiser and its really nice under powder foundation.

Posted by Reviewer3148775 on Apr 02, 2012

good product

Good under eye zone cream

Posted by Anechka on Apr 07, 2012

I think it`s good, smell is light, pleasant texture. I like derma e products.

it's also great for men.

Posted by Reviewer2568277 on Jun 06, 2011

I am using A Lab series eye cream. compared to Lab it is a little greasy. but when i put this around my eye area, it feels being healed my messy wrinkles. i guess it would be good for daytime.

nice and soft

Posted by Reviewer1382068 on Oct 12, 2010

Very relieving for dry and sensitive eye area, not much difference in wrinkles though. Can be a good base for eye make up.

Itchy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Feb 19, 2009

This product is smooth and feels wonderful but not sure if I had a reaction for the first week. I tended to itch alot where I had placed it. But all in all I like it now and it works wonderfully.

Jury's still out on this one.

Posted by PatriciaM on Apr 19, 2012

This has a nice texture and doesn't irritate the sensitive eye area. Not sure yet if it's an improvement n my regular cream, though. Will know better when I've finished it; am about half-way through the jar.

Lovely cream

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 02, 2012

Nice cream, not too heavy, ...but can't tell if making any difference ...yet.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2307337 on Sep 15, 2011

This is ok. I don't have wrinkles but very minor fine lines. I'm using this as a preventative to getting wrinkles because I don't want to have to try to get rid of them later. I will likely keep using it since there is nothing negative about the product.