A must have

Posted by Reviewer1256454 on Jan 23, 2011

Love this product. I noticed the difference in my skin texture after only a few days.

Good results

Posted by DinaB123 on Oct 15, 2010

For best use follow up with Peptides Plus cream. Serums are not to be used alone, but they add a little extra special to your regular moisturising regime. Derma E products are both safe, natural and effective. No nasty chemicals!

great value

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on Sep 07, 2009

I've only been using this a few weeks, but so far I really like it, and it seems to make my skin smoother. The ingredients contained in this product are the same as those in much more expensive brands, and as usual Iherb provides the best service and price!

Amazing

Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Oct 08, 2014

I have found this product to be amazing, my skin has become smoother and the wrinkles are definitely reduced, I have never had botox and don't think I will need to using this serum.

Light and quickly absorbs

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Feb 02, 2014

Not sure it's doing anything for my wrinkles, but it's light and moisturizing and doesn't cause me to get pimples, so I'll use the whole bottle before trying something else.

Deep Wrinkle cream

Posted by Reviewer2606826 on Mar 23, 2014

I have been using this product for about a month and see no difference in my skin. Very disappointing.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 28, 2010

The reviews got me excited about ordering this, but it has not lived up to its positive wrap. As a serum did not deliver on hydration, or firmness or any sort of glow. Really just a lotion instead of a cream.

Magical!

Posted by cat0nikki on May 17, 2014

I love this! Very light weight, effective serum

BEST WRINKLE PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY

Posted by Reviewer2405050 on Dec 03, 2009

Love this product. Very little additives, packed full of anti-wrinkle treatments.... non-greasy. I use it every day to mix with my powder mineral makeup -- makes a GREAT "medicated" liquid foundation!

It does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Nov 12, 2011

Good for facial wrinkles!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »