Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Reverse Serum with Peptides Plus, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

great value

Posted by Reviewer1478401 From Michigan on Sep 07, 2009

I've only been using this a few weeks, but so far I really like it, and it seems to make my skin smoother. The ingredients contained in this product are the same as those in much more expensive brands, and as usual Iherb provides the best service and price!

Starts to really work after 1 week!

Posted by Reviewer2415141 From Texas on Mar 03, 2011

I'm about to turn 28 and noticed the fine wrinkles on my forehead start to set deeper! I use mostly derma e products and haven't found one I don't like, and had this in my cabinet on standby. First, I didn't see instant results....BUT after a week or so of applying morning and night, generously, my wrinkles are back to "fine" and I think they might actually disappear altogether! Would recommend to anyone.

DERMA E PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer1981731 From Connecticut on May 19, 2011

EWG HAS RATED THIS PRODUCT VERY HIGH IN SAFETY.

Nothing that I can see

Posted by Reviewer2109917 From Japan on Oct 30, 2011

39M Caucasian. Used it with matching Peptides Plus Eye Creme and saw zero results. Smells nice though! I might suggest that when people apply face creme they are more apt to sleep on their back, which also makes facial wrinkles less visible. Otherwise, there's no reason for me to think this does anything.

My Mature Face

Posted by Reviewer2876132 on Jun 23, 2011

am using the reverse serum along with the reverse creme. love the fact that it is working and my face does not feel as though I have loaded my skin with a heavy cream