Very good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1017952 on Jul 14, 2011

From Belarus Very clean. Excellent foaming. Pleasant smell.

Derma E, Psorzema Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer3297703 on Jul 14, 2011

Nice bodywash.

Awesome cleanser, gentle on sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Mar 13, 2011

Last year, I broke out in what appeared to be rashes. After a biopsy, the dermatologist determined I had extremely sensitive skin and psoriasis. I was advised to stop using any cleaners or lotions except very mild ones without any additives. I have found this to be the most gentle and effective cleanser. It has very little odor which is pleasant and non-irritating for those with sensitivity to smells. It cleans well and leaves a feeling of freshness which lasts all day. Like many products without added chemicals, it is not high lathering, but it works very well. I have used this product for over a year now and have not had any reactions whatsoever. I love it and will keep using it. It is much better and purer than over the counter varieties. I appreciate the company’s commitment to making products with wholesome and skin healing properties. And I appreciate iHerb’s variety, commitment to quality, and affordable pricing.

Great for all skin types!

Posted by Reviewer1678884 on Oct 16, 2010

"Normal" skin gets all the better with use of Psorzema Body Wash. Everyone in our family uses this instead of soap in the shower - teens, adults, guys & gals. The ingredients are superb - especially the inclusion of neem. We haven't any problematic skin issues in our family, but this body wash remains our collective favorite and delivers great skin benefits for all - not solely psoriasis sufferers. It's good stuff!

Good Body Wash for dry and itchy skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1990179 on Jun 10, 2009

Good wash for hands and skin problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »