Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Derma E, Psorzema Cream, 4 oz (113 g)

This works better than anything my doctor has prescribed

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Aug 13, 2012

My doctor thought I had jock itch. When the 2 weeks of using Tinactin only served to irritate my skin further, I tried this. I applied 5 times a day for several days. Within 24 hours the irritation and redness was gone (I hadn't felt that good in several months!!!), within 3 days lesions (open wounds) were healed (I was shocked!), witin 5 days I went down to applying twice a day, and had to remind myself to do so, by day 8, I could not tell I had a problem before. So I decided to try it on the eczema on my foot. It works wonders, and doesn't leave my foot feeling excessively greasy like what my doctor prescribed for my foot...plus I could put this on open wounds without a problem--it would just heal it--if I got lesions on my foot before, I would have to put a bandaid on it with good ointment, and put the doctor's prescirbed lotion on afterwards, because what he prescribed only moisterized and locked in moisture--it was not healing by nature at all, it would irritate open wounds. This stuff is awesome--that's all I can say.

Very effective!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014

I have a small psoriasis patch on both my elbows, which comes and goes. I tried this cream and it really makes them disappear from the first application! It is a very effective cream. Of course what it does is epidermical and if you stop the cream the patches reappear. Psoriasis doesn't go away with a cream, you need to address nutrition and stress as well. But it does help aesthetically and psychologically if you can mask it, and this cream does that very well. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

thinking of changing my name to Derma E. Psorzema

Posted by Reviewer1885441 on Mar 09, 2011

that's how much i love this creme. i have been struggling with psoriasis(scalp, eyebrows, elbows, forearms)for a very long time. paid big money to doctors, pharmacies and for OTC preparations - none of which worked. THIS WORKS. it stops the maddening itching on my scalp and minimalizes the appearance of the patches everywhere else. i REALLY love this stuff. next time i'm ordering 2 jars ... one to use and one to cuddle.

Best Product

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Mar 12, 2009

If you have eczema. You need to try this product. Leaves skin supple and soft, stops itching. This product cleared my eczema quickly and relieves itching. This is the best product I have ever used better then a topical steroid cream.

Outstanding results

Posted by Reviewer1633682 on May 12, 2009

We've tried 10% oregon grape creme with so/so results for psoriasis. This creme is outstanding. I haven't had to use a steroid creme once since starting this product. My fiance has used this for allergic dermatitis and it works great for that as well. Completely odor free - non greasy. We're big fans.