Highly recommend this cream

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

This cream works on my eczema! Very good

Really helps

Posted by 5512466516671845413 on Apr 19, 2013

Was very, very helpful! Immediately absorbs, pleasant smell, no oily residues, very helpful.

Bon produit

Posted by 5111565899976592339 on Jul 10, 2013

Ce produit n'est pas gras mais d'une belle efficacité. Réduit le psoriasis même s'il ne faut pas en attendre des miracles. Son + est sa polyvalence. Il s'utilise de plein de façons.

Fantástica para problemas agudos de piel

Posted by ConchiC69 on Oct 15, 2013

Compré esta crema por casualidad para la psoriasis que tiene mi madre en un codo. Como le iba tan bien y repetí, aproveché para comprarla también para mi hija pero para su dermatitis atópica en la espalda. Todo un acierto, ambas están encantadas y yo más. No tiene olor y se absorbe bastante bien. La recomiendo como muy hidratante para problemas agudos en la piel.

great cream.

Posted by 5585403559867341806 on Oct 22, 2013

This Cream not only took care of reddish, peeling knukles, but made the skin in my hands new! My hands are soft and satiny now. Amazing product.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3268553 on Nov 05, 2013

It's a good moisturizer to avoid the symptoms of psoriasis.

kreems

Posted by Reviewer2898524 on Mar 13, 2014

Good

Just what i needed

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Apr 15, 2014

grease-free, smells great, able to use in small amounts, works like a charm, settled my athlete foot sores within 1 - 2applications, soothed my eczema hot spots within minutes

love it

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Jan 29, 2014

This cream is very kind to my skin. I never could figure out what caused my dreadful skin with sore red patches and scalded red/dry look, especially around my nose and forehead. I also had dandruff and flaky skin on my face. I started using DHEA from this site at the same time as starting Derma E. Both have worked so well, my skin looks 90% better within 10 days. The combo seems to work for me. Dandruff seems to be gone too. If I feel the skin issue returning I also clean it with diluted natural salt solution.

Best Cream hands down

Posted by Reviewer2747135 on Feb 08, 2014

After spending tons of money on other creams (prescription and over the counter mostly) we have found our solution for dry skin and eczema for my daughter. She has spent her entire life scratching herself with little scabs all over. I used this in combination with Derma E dry skin cream and her skin is clear and healthy and soft. I am sooooo grateful, plus the price is so reasonable.