Love It

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I really like it.

An above average toner

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 19, 2015

This is one of many great Derma E Toners, that contains many sking-benefiting ingreaditents like antioxidants and soothing agents and is free of alcohols, perfume and other irritants. I especially like to use it in the summertime, under my SPF moisturizer. It doesn't sting my skin or makes it tight, but rather calms it down, it is soft and plump afterwardss. The price here at iHerb is unbeatable. Packaging is ok, but I would prefer a spray, so that I wouldn't waste all the nice igredients on the cotton pads.

hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

unfortunately i didn't like it, it stings my face :( my some of my friends absolutely love it. i like that it doesn't have alcohol in it.

love it

Posted by 5307751311187916366 on May 22, 2015

like its name, it does soothe the skin.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Apr 16, 2015

Refreshing

Good

Posted by 5465935485191396490 on Nov 16, 2014

I like it because it doesn't break out my face but I don't like the color; I like clear toners

A good toner, but not much more.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Sep 25, 2014

I bought this toner after a review on beautypedia by paula, I find it OK, but not an revelation. In summertime its OK and gently refreshing, but now when my skin gets drier it sort of cleanses but also sting just the slightest, probably due to my extra sensitive skin during autumn. But i do believe that for someone with normal skin, it'll be a good product.

Good toner.

Posted by 5046529834022471726 on Sep 09, 2014

Calms irritated skin. I use with a spray bottle for aply. I store in refrigerator in summer. My skin feels good.

great toner!

Posted by 5687252775720454469 on Aug 23, 2014

doesn't dry the skin ...leaves the skin soft

Great toner!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 04, 2014

During summer it's a bit sticky right after application but it's soothing and has a great formula. Very long lasting, too. I'm on my second bottle.