very good!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jan 30, 2016

This mask seemed to help with my pores- but also exfoliate without needing to scrub. It tingles a bit and my skin was briefly red after removing it - but this is a good sign meaning that it effectively removed the dead cells. My face was soft, clean, and my pores looked emptied. I am very happy as I have large pores.

Really good mask

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

This one is my second favorite from Derma E, beside Exfoliating mask. It really helps you get instant glow and fresh skin and helps with breackouts.

Wake up the skin

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Wow, great product, really wakes up the skin, a fresh and nice feeling. I use it in the morning for just a couple of minutes and my face looks really fresh afterwards, makeup seems to have more glow after using this mask. I buy it again and again.

Perfect mask!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Not only helps with wrinkles, but also with acne-stains and enlarged pores. My favourite mask of all times!

Best i've used in a while.

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015

I have open-pored skin which has an oily t zone. Going through menopause so its a little all over the place atm but this is a quick acting mask that leaves my skin soft with a tighter firmer feel. Does make it a little red after use the first couple of times. I left on for 10 minutes, would recommend 5 minutes to start with. I am using this once a week.

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

Amazing

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

I love this mask. It left my face bright red after I took it off (after 5 minutes at first) so I was scared, but after an hour my skin returned to its normal color. Now I leave it on for 10 minutes, use it once a week at night. It feels like it cleans the skin deeply, doesn't cause me any irritation (after the first coloring fades), the next day the face feels soft and nice.

Buena mascarilla

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Aug 27, 2014

Me deja la piel muy suave y es agradable, no creo que los resultados anti arrugas sean visibles por lo menos a corto plazo si que noto la textura de la piel más fina tras usarlo, supongo que será por el ácido glicólico aunque no está presente en grandes cantidades.

Great Product

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

I have mild hormonic acne with breakouts when i am stressed and my period is not stabbilized , pig pores, and oily skin. This mask is absolutely fine for me and my skin. The first time i used it i saw i BIG minimizement of my pores. Then i used it after 2 days, overally 3-4 times a week. My skin can bear it. The next times i didn't see the first dramatic change, but i think it actually helps and minimizes pores. Moreover, this is not leaving the skin dry at all, quite the opposite. It doesn't need even a muisturizing cream after. I tottaly recommend this mask to dry skins also. Tottaly value for money, effective and i'm gonna repurchase it again!

izcili

Posted by Strelka on Feb 12, 2014

ir jāuzmanās , lai nenoturētu ilgi uz sejas ( bet praktiski to nevar izturēt) ātrs efekts. nevajadzētu lietot pirms pirms pašas iziešanas, kādas 2 stundas pirms, vai labāk uz nakti. labi iztīra poras, sausina jau esošus iekaisumus. kādu laiku pēc noņemšanas jūt liftinga efektu. der gan meitenēm, gan zēniem:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »