EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$15.00

$18.75

Savings of: $3.75 (20% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Effective mask, cleanses the pores / Эффективная маска, чисти поры.

Posted by Kin-za on Jun 02, 2013

The redesign version. I like the mask. Well cleans pores. Face was hot the first few minutes after application. My skin tolerates it well. The pores are cleansed gradually, over time, the effect becomes more prolonged. That is, pores are clean not only the first hours after the application of the mask and have a longer duration 1.5 - 2 days. This is good news, but it should be noted that prior to using this product, my pores not were in terrible condition. I use a mask 2 times a week. I have oily skin, especially the T-zone. Visit my page for more reviews... // Обновленная версия. Мне понравилась маска. Поры хорошо чистит. Припекает лицо первые минуты после нанесения. Моя кожа переносит это хорошо. Поры очищаются постепенно, эффект со временем становится все более пролонгирован. Т.е. поры остаются чистыми не только первые часы после применения маски а уже более длительный срок 1,5 - 2 дня. Это не может не радовать, но должна отметить что перед началом применения данного продукта, поры у меня не были в ужасном состоянии. Маской пользуюсь 2 раза в неделю. Кожа у меня жирная, особенно Т-зона. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Derma E, Vitamin A, Pore Refining Mask

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Well, it is like most kaolin masks but with glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Makes my face red for 30 minutes after using.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 24, 2012

The mask is very good cleans and tightens pores, improves the complexion. After washing the face mask stays red for another 5-10 minutes.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I really like this mask. My pore really do look smaller after using. You have to use it regularly though to keep the effect. Reasonably priced though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Really good

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

I didn't expect much from this mask but I am pleasantly surprised. Skin looks very fresh and clean after using it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Miracle MASK!!! Refines and clears up pores quick

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! The mask is seriously a miracle. Pores clear up and cleanse when you use as a mask. I put the recommended amount and try to use it every other day. Makes my skin a lot clearer and fixes those nasty pores that everyone sees!

Was this review helpful to you?

descent choice

Posted by 5003059647144156830 on Sep 29, 2012

Nice mask, clarifies the skin well without being "too acid", my face doesn't go red after use.

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1028600 on Jul 13, 2012

It is, certainly, the best mask that I've ever tried. It really makes the pores look smaller, and cleans the skin. I may say that I used it for a month now and I noticed real improvement in my skin. I used it twice a week, after cleansing my skin with Mint Julep Scrub. Even so,it's pretty abrasive, cause my skin starts burning a little, and has some redness after use, but it goes in like 10-15min, so it's okay.

Was this review helpful to you?

good mask/хорошая масочка

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

Perfect mask for oily acne-prone skin. Helps from the first use. Прекрасное средство для жирной проблемной кожи. Эффект с первого применения.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Product

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

I have mild hormonic acne with breakouts when i am stressed and my period is not stabbilized , pig pores, and oily skin. This mask is absolutely fine for me and my skin. The first time i used it i saw i BIG minimizement of my pores. Then i used it after 2 days, overally 3-4 times a week. My skin can bear it. The next times i didn't see the first dramatic change, but i think it actually helps and minimizes pores. Moreover, this is not leaving the skin dry at all, quite the opposite. It doesn't need even a muisturizing cream after. I tottaly recommend this mask to dry skins also. Tottaly value for money, effective and i'm gonna repurchase it again!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 33 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »