So soft and smooth

Posted by DinaB123 on Mar 25, 2010

Makes my skin soft and smooth. One problem I have with this product is packaging. Having some sort of a dropper or a pump dispenser would be valuable. Just tipping a bottle makes one loose a lot of product and create oily spills.

Perfect for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1400802 on Sep 01, 2011

My skin does not tolerate fragrances or essential oils so this is a perfect product that makes skin very soft. I wish packaging was different, maybe a pump dispenser or something similar.

Good, pure product

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on Feb 26, 2010

No complaints re. the ingredients of this oil, which I bought for transdermal vitamin supplementation, rather than wrinkle treatment. Too early to say whether it's working for that purpose, but it certainly makes my skin feel nice.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Jan 17, 2012

it is what it says :)

Gran producto!

Posted by 100mizuiro on Oct 25, 2013

Me encanta aplicarlo cuando noto la piel como tirante,y necesita dosis extra de hidratación,lo uso mas bien por la noche pues la piel me queda muy brillante y de día no lo uso nunca. Es un buen producto para una piel seca a normal.

One of my favorites

Posted by 5220523180718877326 on Sep 20, 2014

This is a second time I order this product. I use it instead of moisturizer (cream). Will order it again. I use it only in the evening, because it leaves my skin quite oily, but it works wonders ;)

great

Posted by 4684286776570169664 on May 03, 2016

The product is wonderful, but you might want to change the bottle. I put some of it in a bottle with an eye dropper top. It's much easier to control the amount your getting that way.

good

Posted by Reviewer1427888 on Sep 07, 2010

I think its wordks