No miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 22, 2012

Reading the ingredient list I thought this might be really something because of the retinol listed as the second ingredient. I thought it would be a real retinol powerhouse, but that is not the case. I feel no slight (and normal) stinging upon application as I do with other retinol products like f. ex Life flo's retinol cream, and the moisturization is very light but still pleasant. As for results I can't really say I have noticed any change.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Jul 27, 2010

Leaves sticky feeling on my skin, maybe bacause of the glyserin. The perfume is not strong and it is pretty nice, but I would prefer unscented version. a-vitamin really helps my acne skin, but this is not the best product for me. Bottle is really large and prize low.

Derma E Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Mar 17, 2010

This gel is just o.k., will not reorder.

SO SO ~

Posted by 4978788946148759602 on Jul 05, 2012

same as title

good for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1847437 on Oct 25, 2012

oil free. Goody for oily skin. Fast absorvition, not leaves skin sticky. youthful skin appearance upon waking

The gel

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 14, 2016

The gel it's very moist n cold at firstit's merely most the skin but it does not give you that shiny Outlook the good thing about it is that I can still use it under makeup

GEL HIDRATANTE

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

No he notado nada, ni bueno ni malo, es un gel bastante flojito, hidrata lo justo, quizá para personas con la piel muy grasa vaya bien, voy a probar a mezclarlo con unos aceites faciales que he pedido a ver qué tal.

first time user

Posted by 5467419901878462136 on May 19, 2016

a little bit sticky. can't say I notice any difference since using.