Derma E, Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Vitamin a wrinkle treatment

Posted by Reviewer1471900 From Finland on Feb 27, 2011

Doesn't have a strong smell which is great. Moisturizes skin and most importantly doesn't cause any breakouts. Great product indeed and huge packaging.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2223069 From Texas on Jun 02, 2009

It's great for sensitive skin (no fragrance) and it does moisturize without being heavy or clogging pores. It's very light on and absorbs quickly. I love it. I do feel like after I put it on my skin tones down and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my laugh lines. If you live in a hot/humid place and have combo/oily skin I highly recommend this.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1487616 From Idaho on Dec 26, 2009

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

good

Posted by Reviewer2766383 From Indiana on Feb 02, 2011

this is great for my combination skin, breakouts are down and wrinkles are too

Great value. Gel-based perfect for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1596347 From Singapore on Jun 28, 2012

Alot of product for the price. I like that it's gel-base and doesnt clot my skin as I have combi skin (oily T-zone). Also, I like that it doesnt smell of heavy perfume. I apply this on my neck as well and could see reduction of lines. I'm into my 2nd bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »