Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1487616 on Dec 26, 2009

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2223069 on Jun 02, 2009

It's great for sensitive skin (no fragrance) and it does moisturize without being heavy or clogging pores. It's very light on and absorbs quickly. I love it. I do feel like after I put it on my skin tones down and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my laugh lines. If you live in a hot/humid place and have combo/oily skin I highly recommend this.

Vitamin a wrinkle treatment

Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Feb 27, 2011

Doesn't have a strong smell which is great. Moisturizes skin and most importantly doesn't cause any breakouts. Great product indeed and huge packaging.

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jun 09, 2014

I found it best to put this gel on before going to sleep. It's also good as an eye gel.

Great value. Gel-based perfect for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

Alot of product for the price. I like that it's gel-base and doesnt clot my skin as I have combi skin (oily T-zone). Also, I like that it doesnt smell of heavy perfume. I apply this on my neck as well and could see reduction of lines. I'm into my 2nd bottle.

Good gel for oily and normal skin // Легкий гель с витаминами

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Lightweight gel for normal to oily skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky film on your face. The gel does not smooth out wrinkles, only those that are caused by lack of moisture. Not suitable for very dry skin. Among the shortcomings - an inconvenient dosing, quickly broke down. Visit my page for more reviews...// Легкий гель для нормальной и жирной кожи. Легко впитывается и не оставляет липкой пленки на лице. Гель не разгладит глубокие морщины, а только те, которые вызваны недостатком влаги. Не подходит для очень сухой кожи. Из недостатков - неудобный дозатор, быстро сломался. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

good

Posted by Reviewer2766383 on Feb 02, 2011

this is great for my combination skin, breakouts are down and wrinkles are too

Good, but it did cause a few breakouts.

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I got this because it is oil free but it did actually cause a few breakouts. Moisturizers and does what it claims well though

good product

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

Doesnt leave ur skin greasy, penetrate well. Need to use a cream on it.

Derma E, vitamin A Gel

Posted by Reviewer3007488 on Nov 05, 2012

This gel goes on very smoothly, lovely feel to it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »