Great!

Posted by 5144679041617457887 on Apr 21, 2015

Been using this moisturizing gel for about 2 weeks and can say that it is a great product. It dries fairly quickly after applying and it smells great!

gel muy fresco

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015

lo uso para todo el rostro inclusive el contorno del ojo. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

Very good

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Mar 31, 2015

Really good lightweight moisture for my oily/combo skin. Skin seemed to get better using this.

helped me to get rid of my acne

Posted by 5654064161079073349 on Mar 30, 2015

This is the only product which reduced my acne. Four years ago i suddenly got severe acne on my face. I've tried anything to get rid of my acne such as acid peelings, but it didn't clear my skin. I have been using this product for three months now, and there is not a single acne spot left on my face. I recommend this to everyone who has skin problems like me.

Does what it says

Posted by 5620252560638758397 on Feb 14, 2015

Light-weight, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky, provides enough moisture for my combination skin, evens out skin tone, skin looks fresher and glowing, din't break me out

This is brilliant!!

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

Im caught by surprised at how this delivered and make my skin smooth and pore smaller.It is sticky but i use my palms to pat it. or perhaps use tissue to blot. It doesnt cause breakout not oiliness as i really have oily face and my weather here is super hot and humid. Its my holy grail and im going to continue using it....as its more natural and cheaper.i had stopped using for many yrs as the previous brand was too ex and contain chemicals.

Muy ligera

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Me va a durar la vida entera de lo grande que es el formato. Superligera, apenas tiene ingredientes y deja la cara muy bien, hidratada pero sin brillos. Tengo la cara increíblemente grasa y me va muy bien. Hay que usar poquísima cantidad porque se distribuye muy fácilmente

Love this!

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014

I love this product! I've been looking for a gel type moisturiser for a long time. I have a combi skin & staying in a humid tropical country, hence a tiny bit of oil based moisturiser.. pimples will start to pop. I've use this for around 3weeks, my skin clearer, it feels fresh & light. If I feels a little dry at some area during mid day, I can just add more of it. I love the fact that it is a quality product with a reasonable price. Thank you iherb :-)

Lightweight, great for oily skin

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Jun 16, 2014

I have oily skin around T-section and always look for products that would not give me an eternal 'shine'. This product is perfect - you only need a little which goes a long way and gets absorbed super quickly. Also, makeup goes on so smoothly over this product. Moreover, this is great value for money and you will feel good about ordering this cruelty-free product! Do say 'yes' if you found this review helpful.

Best Oil-free Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 16, 2014

Let me start by saying that I can tell if there is even the slightest amount of oil in a moisturizer, and so many that claim to be non-greasy, are just less greasy than a thicker cream. If you really want something without any grease whatsoever, you have to look for one without oil in the ingredients. This Derma E clear gel has zero oil, and is truly non-greasy. It does leave your face a tiny bit sticky for maybe 20 minutes, which I think is from the glycerin, but it is not a stickiness which prevents me from touching my face. It moisturizes as well as any oil-free moisturizer can, but if you have dry skin, you really are going to need an oil-based product. This gel though is fantastic for anyone with normal to oily skin in my opinion. What I do when my skin needs extra moisture is just add jojoba or olive oil to the gel, and it blends perfectly. I add a little if my skin is just a bit dry, and more if my skin is parched. Also, this gel has a reasonably strong floral-type fragrance when you first put it on for those who do not like fragrances, but it fades within a few minutes so I would still give it a try if I were you. Plus, the price for this is amazing if you are using it solely as a facial moisturizer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »