Derma E, Anti-Wrinle Vitamin A Moisturizing Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1487616 on Dec 26, 2009

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2223069 on Jun 02, 2009

It's great for sensitive skin (no fragrance) and it does moisturize without being heavy or clogging pores. It's very light on and absorbs quickly. I love it. I do feel like after I put it on my skin tones down and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my laugh lines. If you live in a hot/humid place and have combo/oily skin I highly recommend this.

Vitamin a wrinkle treatment

Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Feb 27, 2011

Doesn't have a strong smell which is great. Moisturizes skin and most importantly doesn't cause any breakouts. Great product indeed and huge packaging.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Jul 27, 2010

Leaves sticky feeling on my skin, maybe bacause of the glyserin. The perfume is not strong and it is pretty nice, but I would prefer unscented version. a-vitamin really helps my acne skin, but this is not the best product for me. Bottle is really large and prize low.

No miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 22, 2012

Reading the ingredient list I thought this might be really something because of the retinol listed as the second ingredient. I thought it would be a real retinol powerhouse, but that is not the case. I feel no slight (and normal) stinging upon application as I do with other retinol products like f. ex Life flo's retinol cream, and the moisturization is very light but still pleasant. As for results I can't really say I have noticed any change.