Good for People of All Ages

Posted by Reviewer2745532 on Dec 15, 2010

I came here to leave a review before iHerb sent its friendly reminder. I bought this stuff on a whim because it was cheap, I've always had various skin problems (dryness, itchiness, pore problems, and the like), and it contains retinol palmitate, which has been shown to be good for hair. Anyhow, I'm a twenty-year-old male and this is the only thing that has solved my skin stumper. It's been non-oily for me and has absorbed really quite quickly. And, yes, I did put some in my hair just for giggles. Worked fine there too. Nothing to report, really. Product works well and is well worth the eight-odd dollars. Actually, it's beaten some crazy chemical concoction from France, which cost me about $20 for half the volume. Twelve thumbs up.

A pleasant surprise!

Posted by Reviewer1534688 on Dec 15, 2010

My skin is usually extremely dry but this gel together with aloe gel have saved me this winter. My skin feels very hydrated and I especially like this under makeup. Haven't experienced any breakouts, in fact this helped my skin to recover from breakouts I got when I used another cream.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 22, 2010

GOOD

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3334810 on May 03, 2011

Lovely. Doesn't rub off and is gentle on my skin.

Great product, great price

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Jul 31, 2011

Great product, great price

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1107614 on Jan 04, 2012

Great not only on your face, but also on your body. My skin started looking saggy on my arms, and this gel helps. Very affordable, too.

Nice gel

Posted by Reviewer1879027 on Apr 05, 2012

I really like this gel, I have very oily skin, and most moisturisers tend to let the oiliness through. This one is fast-absorbing, and feels wonderful on my skin. Will probably buy more in the future. :)

lovely

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Apr 09, 2012

lovely light gel. it absorbs well.

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on May 13, 2009

great mid day skin pick me up...light and refreshing

Smooth Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2101940 on Nov 04, 2010

I purchased this product for my husband and he loves it. His skins feels moisturised without that greasy feeling. Will be great when the humidity arrives.