Love this!

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014

I love this product! I've been looking for a gel type moisturiser for a long time. I have a combi skin & staying in a humid tropical country, hence a tiny bit of oil based moisturiser.. pimples will start to pop. I've use this for around 3weeks, my skin clearer, it feels fresh & light. If I feels a little dry at some area during mid day, I can just add more of it. I love the fact that it is a quality product with a reasonable price. Thank you iherb :-)

Best Oil-free Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 16, 2014

Let me start by saying that I can tell if there is even the slightest amount of oil in a moisturizer, and so many that claim to be non-greasy, are just less greasy than a thicker cream. If you really want something without any grease whatsoever, you have to look for one without oil in the ingredients. This Derma E clear gel has zero oil, and is truly non-greasy. It does leave your face a tiny bit sticky for maybe 20 minutes, which I think is from the glycerin, but it is not a stickiness which prevents me from touching my face. It moisturizes as well as any oil-free moisturizer can, but if you have dry skin, you really are going to need an oil-based product. This gel though is fantastic for anyone with normal to oily skin in my opinion. What I do when my skin needs extra moisture is just add jojoba or olive oil to the gel, and it blends perfectly. I add a little if my skin is just a bit dry, and more if my skin is parched. Also, this gel has a reasonably strong floral-type fragrance when you first put it on for those who do not like fragrances, but it fades within a few minutes so I would still give it a try if I were you. Plus, the price for this is amazing if you are using it solely as a facial moisturizer.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Apr 01, 2010

As it is a gel it is never greasy. Use it under your favorite moisture lotion/cream. It adds a little more treatment without being greasy. It works well under the eyes. No oily residue.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Apr 14, 2010

Smells nice, works well. Very good under makeup and for the night.

Great for oily skin or in the summer

Posted by Reviewer2807131 on Aug 28, 2010

This gel is super and does not clog pores or make skin oily. It has vitamins and good ingredients... I can see the difference and lessens red spots.