perfect for oily skin/находка для жирной кожи

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 17, 2012

I like this cream very much, I've been using it for about 3 weeks and my oily skin really looks better, it helps fighting acne and blemishes. The cream is light enough to use it in the morning under make-up. Крем мне очень понравился, использую на ночь уже недели три. Реально уменьшает количество прыщей, кожа выглядит гораздо лучше. Консистенция очень легкая, можно использовать и днем.

Miracle Muti-use Cream!

Posted by 5748522715605393310 on Jun 25, 2016

I've used Derma E Skinbiotics Treatment Cream for over a year, and was delighted to find it on iHerb when I ran out. It's very versatile, not heavy and melts into your skin. Sometimes I use it as spot treatment for breakouts, and I can put makeup on over it. Recently I had a patch of dermatitis and after 2 weeks of application the dermatitis had disappeared. I've used this cream to treat minor burns and cuts; I also use it after waxing my bikini area- it really soothes and reduces those red bumps! It does have a tea tree/herbal scent, which I personally like.

wow...

Posted by ksedeniussen on Oct 30, 2016

I just have to say wow.. this face cream is ANAZING. I had a few small zits in my forehead and on my back and first time I put on this cream it's like they vanished. Just after one application! The ones on my back were bigger but now they don't feel swollen and infected anymore and has shrinked! The cream is very rich and thick and it made my skin so clean and soft after just one application! I'm in love with this cream and all derma e products! Thank you Derma E and Iherb!

Home remedy

Posted by betterlife on Dec 01, 2016

I use this cream for everything even for my cat.

excellent product

Posted by 4859697366106551397 on Sep 22, 2014

smooth skin and soft

WOW!

Posted by 5527838668666133198 on Sep 24, 2014

This cream does wonders for keeping my Perioral Dermatitis under control! Also gives great relief for scratches, insect bites and other smaller skin-troubles. This will be a staple in my house!

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Dec 08, 2013

no problem with the ingredients or its effectiveness just the smell to me it not one I like I can handle it at home but if I were to use it when I go out it is to strong.

Under testing