Well that was a waste

Posted by 5163791182194044982 on Apr 30, 2016

First time trying this face wash. I've been looking for a new fragrance-free cleanser to try and after seeing all the positive reviews, felt that this cleanser was a safe bet. I unfortunately was wrong. I have very sensitive, reactive skin that gets hot and flushed if I use anything strong on it. After washing my face with a dime-seized amount, my skin felt soft and smooth. After a couple minutes though, my face started to feel really hot. A couple small water blisters popped up near my nose and my face was beet red. Maybe this cleanser will work for other people but it didn't for me.

Fantastic cleanser!!

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Nov 29, 2015

I am always trying different skincare products and this has to be the best cleanser I've used to date. A lot of people have commented on how it doesn't lather/foam etc so they don't think it's cleaning well. Cleansers don't need to lather to clean....people are just used to the misconception that if their face is "stripped" it's clean. Rather this dries the skin and can be aggrivating. This cleanser is beautiful, calms my sensitive, often reddened skin and gives it a lovely even toned look. Very soothing. Loving Derma E products. Does not break out my skin and i often have problems in this area. Much nicer cleanser than any other high end brand I've tried, including ones that I've paid close to $100 for. Packed full of great stuff, i can't rate this product high enough. LOVE IT!!

A very good cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1612846 on Nov 25, 2015

First of all, it's not a foaming cleanser. The consistence of this cleanser is quite runny and I run out of the product pretty quickly. On the bright side, it's one of the best cleansers for my very sensitive skin. My skin tends to reject a lot of the most soothing/dermatology tested products, but it likes this one. Also, this cleanser removes make up really good.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Works Great with my rosacea skin

Great cleanser

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Highly recommend!

Strange

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jan 10, 2014

Cleans well but the smell is awful, though it claims to be fragrance-free

Nice cleanser

Posted by 4813488269677223274 on Nov 19, 2013

Gentle and not too dehydrating.

Trusted brand Derma E

Posted by Reviewer1740832 on Oct 20, 2013

I love the cleansers from Derma E because they do not irritate my skin and the pump pack makes it so much easier to use it.

Nice but not deep enough

Posted by 5240839524489741885 on Sep 26, 2013

For me it's not deep enough cleaning, but still it's a good product. I like this brand.

Great!