So far so good

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

I have only been using this for about 3 weeks, but it does seem to help with puffiness pretty well for an organic product. i will keep trying others till i find a better one for my type of skin though. I am a big swimmer and this one kind of burns my skin if i use it within a few hours of being in the pool. and i have never thought of myself as having sensitive skin...

Quite Good for young skin

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Nov 23, 2009

Since it's gel in texture, it's very soothing and light. Still it's quite hydrating and I can see my eye contour gets smoother and lighter. Love its light non-irritating scent.

close to expiry stock

Posted by 5493125444147422515 on May 09, 2016

brought the eye gel in Mar 2016, was using it alternatively with my other eye cream, to my astonishment, I realised today the "best used" is by 5/2016. I don't know should I dump it away or continue using. hope the supplier can be more considerate not to send out such products.

Very good!

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.

No more tired-looking eyes

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 28, 2014

I've been using this during nighttime for a while, and being a person who used to wake up with very tired-looking eyes, I can say that this really works! I was attending an event this weekend, that caused lack of sleep, but you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at my eyes! No black/blueness at all, no puffiness, no nothing! I was quite impressed! I think the anti-age effect works well, too, but I can't tell for sure, I'm only 38 years old. Oh, and being a person with very oily eyelids, this eye gel does not make my mascara run, which I find quite important, too. So, I'll definitely keep buying this one (I'm soon on my third tube).

good

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Feb 13, 2012

good!

Really works !

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jul 20, 2011

I love this eye gel, light and absorbs fast and although I sometimes need more moisture around my eyes this gel really reduces under-eye bags quite fast, and I have used so many products that promise to do this but up until now, this is the best and I will re-order .

Super

Posted by Reviewer1517568 on Jul 28, 2011

Good product for good price. I like it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3350403 on Sep 07, 2011

I like the gel texture and the slight tingly effect. Haven't noticed any changes on my skin yet. I like that it doesn't contain retinyl palmitate and parabens

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 09, 2011

I have just started using this for warmer days in Florida. Feels good and goes on smoothly. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »