Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Apr 21, 2013

I had slight eczema on my face and the cream had just arrived. I tried it and it proved to be a great product. The itch & redness was gone in a while and it felt my skin hydrated and supple without turning oily even after some time. It does not clog my pores too. After a week or so, my eczema cleared up. Definitely one of the best creams I have ever tried and the price is so reasonable. really suitable for hot and humid Singapore.Thank you! I would have given it a 5 stars if the product had not arrived with some of the cream oozing out of the pot but it is a small issue.

Smooth soft skin

Posted by Reviewer2922142 on Aug 28, 2011

Feels light but still moisturizing. Does not clog or irritate my sensitive skin, no heavy scent either.

Derma E Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by 4738720841152267211 on Aug 20, 2012

I can't say anything about the anti-aging because I'm not sure, but the creme as a moisturizer is fantastic. My face looks and feels great when I apply it. I would buy this again. In fact I ordered and used a jar I bought from drugstore.com. So this is my second purchase.

Good Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2994605 on Apr 22, 2009

It keeps my skin moisturizing without feeling too greasy, doesn't irritate my skin or make my skin break-out like some other moisturizers do. The slight scent is acceptable. As long as I use regularly, my skin will feel soft.

Light cream

Posted by Reviewer2071009 on Dec 13, 2009

Can use this under makeup, smells nice, didn't leave any sort of film on the skin. Nice cream.

order from abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 on May 20, 2009

i have been using for the last 5 days so far good cream,moisturizing enough smell not strong,good under make up dosen t make my face shine,not thinck i need more time to see result,i will see if its a products i will buy again as for results in a months,so far good product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Dec 04, 2012

Nice to apply, comfy for my sensitive skin. Only small amount needed for the whole face, seems that it will last a long period

Great face cream

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Jan 19, 2014

This is a good face cream. Very light weight. Maybe too light for winter use. Good for sensitive skin too.

Good product, but my ultra senstive skin cannot take it

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I think it is just my ultra, ultra sensitive skin... BUT good product

Trish

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Feb 12, 2009

Great moisturizer and well worth the money. More expensive other places! Well packaged, order expedited swiftly

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »