New To iHerb?

Derma E, Soothing Moisturizing Creme, 2 oz (56 g)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1441598 on Jan 03, 2011

It helps to nourish and moisture my face with good balacnce.

Great product for the price

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Feb 05, 2011

This cream is non oily and feel good on skin. It takes some time to see results but I like the texture. It is good for sensitive skin.

Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Apr 21, 2013

I had slight eczema on my face and the cream had just arrived. I tried it and it proved to be a great product. The itch & redness was gone in a while and it felt my skin hydrated and supple without turning oily even after some time. It does not clog my pores too. After a week or so, my eczema cleared up. Definitely one of the best creams I have ever tried and the price is so reasonable. really suitable for hot and humid Singapore.Thank you! I would have given it a 5 stars if the product had not arrived with some of the cream oozing out of the pot but it is a small issue.

Derma E, Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

Derma E, Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme, moisturizes my face and neck, yet, isn't greasy. This is a product I will continue to take.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Jan 25, 2012

Love the feel of this on my face. It is very light and clean feeling. Does not bother my sensitive skin or cause any kind of reaction. I love this stuff! My face is very happy- and I cannot wait to try more Derma E products.