Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Apr 21, 2013

I had slight eczema on my face and the cream had just arrived. I tried it and it proved to be a great product. The itch & redness was gone in a while and it felt my skin hydrated and supple without turning oily even after some time. It does not clog my pores too. After a week or so, my eczema cleared up. Definitely one of the best creams I have ever tried and the price is so reasonable. really suitable for hot and humid Singapore.Thank you! I would have given it a 5 stars if the product had not arrived with some of the cream oozing out of the pot but it is a small issue.

Too light

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Jan 03, 2013

Good for sensitive skin but extemely light almost like a gel. My skin is still really thirsty for hydration after each application so I have to reapply once or even twice. As to further benefits not here yet!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Dec 04, 2012

Nice to apply, comfy for my sensitive skin. Only small amount needed for the whole face, seems that it will last a long period

Best Moisturising Creme ever

Posted by 4641238602311804169 on Sep 23, 2012

This creme is wonderful, I will continue to use it. Easily absorbed, non oily, leaves no trace but skin feels wonderfully moisturised. Great that it is not tested on animals and contains no animal products, so cruelty free, must be better for you also for this Karmic reason.

Derma E Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by 4738720841152267211 on Aug 20, 2012

I can't say anything about the anti-aging because I'm not sure, but the creme as a moisturizer is fantastic. My face looks and feels great when I apply it. I would buy this again. In fact I ordered and used a jar I bought from drugstore.com. So this is my second purchase.

Really work well

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Aug 07, 2012

Love this moisturizing cream. Really reduces visible lines

Derma E, Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

Derma E, Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme, moisturizes my face and neck, yet, isn't greasy. This is a product I will continue to take.

Seems to help with rosacea

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Feb 15, 2012

This is a very nice cream. When I first started using it, I thought it made my skin break out, so I would only use it occassionally. Then, with it being all I had left, I began to use it regularly and I noticed a big improvement in the rosacea on my face and my face felt nicely moisturized. I ran out an re-ordered, but accidentally ordered the gel instead of the cream. My skin did not like the gel and the rosacea came back. So, I recommend this cream.

DERMA E PYCNOGENOL MOISTURIZING CREAME

Posted by Reviewer1113318 on Feb 09, 2012

NOT BAD

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Jan 25, 2012

Love the feel of this on my face. It is very light and clean feeling. Does not bother my sensitive skin or cause any kind of reaction. I love this stuff! My face is very happy- and I cannot wait to try more Derma E products.