Finally amazing creme

Posted by Reviewer2194427 on Nov 10, 2009

I have a very sensitive skin, finally I founded a moisturizing creme, that actually helps and makes my skin smooth. I would continue buying this product.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Dec 11, 2009

I was using Derma E's Psorizena Creme in general for my skin. Now I am using their Derma E's Pycnogenol Moistrizing Creme and it does wonders on my dry skin on my back and it is very effective.

love this cream

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Mar 26, 2010

this cream is awesome .. it makes my skin glow. I definite keeper

Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Feb 12, 2009

The first day I used this cream I could tell the difference in my skin tone and it made my skin very soft and smooth.Thank you for providing us with great products.

Derma E Pycnogenol Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1906271 on Sep 06, 2009

So many moisturizers bother my eyes and cause my rosacea to flare up. I have no problems with this one and it works fine.

Derma E, Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

Derma E, Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme, moisturizes my face and neck, yet, isn't greasy. This is a product I will continue to take.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Jan 25, 2012

Love the feel of this on my face. It is very light and clean feeling. Does not bother my sensitive skin or cause any kind of reaction. I love this stuff! My face is very happy- and I cannot wait to try more Derma E products.

First try and love

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jul 10, 2016

From clinique to this. Will never go back. Great stuff!

Derma E Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by 4738720841152267211 on Aug 20, 2012

I can't say anything about the anti-aging because I'm not sure, but the creme as a moisturizer is fantastic. My face looks and feels great when I apply it. I would buy this again. In fact I ordered and used a jar I bought from drugstore.com. So this is my second purchase.

Good Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2994605 on Apr 22, 2009

It keeps my skin moisturizing without feeling too greasy, doesn't irritate my skin or make my skin break-out like some other moisturizers do. The slight scent is acceptable. As long as I use regularly, my skin will feel soft.