Smooth soft skin

Posted by Reviewer2922142 on Aug 28, 2011

Feels light but still moisturizing. Does not clog or irritate my sensitive skin, no heavy scent either.

Ok - nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on May 30, 2011

I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is light but not enough moisture for my skin, also gave a tangling sensation on my face

Too light

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Jan 03, 2013

Good for sensitive skin but extemely light almost like a gel. My skin is still really thirsty for hydration after each application so I have to reapply once or even twice. As to further benefits not here yet!

nice non allergenic product

Posted by Reviewer2751451 on Mar 08, 2009

Finally, I have found a creme that does not initiate an allergic response, as well as leaving my skin soft and refreshingly moist.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Jul 31, 2008

10x better than lip balm this stuff even helps with exfoliative cheilitis!

This is great!!

Posted by Reviewer3337666 on Nov 05, 2009

I love this cream!!! My skin is sensitive-combo and for me this is not greasy nor heavy, it's well absorbed and doesn't leave my face sticky. Plus it has no fragrance, which is wonderful cause I can't stand strong perfumes and I'm allergic to many essential oils, and it doesn't break me out. I've been using it for more than 2 weeks and I'm very happy so far.

Derma E, Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2887886 on Apr 12, 2010

Great service, fast shipping from Canada.

Great Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jun 30, 2009

This cream goes on smoothly and is well absorbed; I like it because it has no fragrance or any irritants and lots of wonderful ingredients.

Nice smell

Posted by bornsloppy on Jun 28, 2010

I did not try this my self but apprently it has a nice smell. Worked fine with iHerb.com fast shipping to Sweden. Great - Thanks!

WONDERFUL MOISTURIZER!

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Oct 21, 2010

I have been using this creme for a couple of years and it is so soothing, gentle and really does soften skin.