Derma E Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by 4738720841152267211 on Aug 20, 2012

I can't say anything about the anti-aging because I'm not sure, but the creme as a moisturizer is fantastic. My face looks and feels great when I apply it. I would buy this again. In fact I ordered and used a jar I bought from drugstore.com. So this is my second purchase.

Light cream

Posted by Reviewer2071009 on Dec 13, 2009

Can use this under makeup, smells nice, didn't leave any sort of film on the skin. Nice cream.

Ok - nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on May 30, 2011

I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is light but not enough moisture for my skin, also gave a tangling sensation on my face

Too light

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Jan 03, 2013

Good for sensitive skin but extemely light almost like a gel. My skin is still really thirsty for hydration after each application so I have to reapply once or even twice. As to further benefits not here yet!

nice non allergenic product

Posted by Reviewer2751451 on Mar 08, 2009

Finally, I have found a creme that does not initiate an allergic response, as well as leaving my skin soft and refreshingly moist.

This is great!!

Posted by Reviewer3337666 on Nov 05, 2009

I love this cream!!! My skin is sensitive-combo and for me this is not greasy nor heavy, it's well absorbed and doesn't leave my face sticky. Plus it has no fragrance, which is wonderful cause I can't stand strong perfumes and I'm allergic to many essential oils, and it doesn't break me out. I've been using it for more than 2 weeks and I'm very happy so far.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Jul 31, 2008

10x better than lip balm this stuff even helps with exfoliative cheilitis!

Helps with dark circles, very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 27, 2014

I bought this because years ago I had used a derma e product with pycnogenol which had helped with my dark circles and nothing since including super expensive fancy eye creams had helped as much. They've changed the range, so I'm fairly sure it wasn't this exact cream, but it's doing a super job. Add to that it makes a nice soothing face cream to use in between others that offer firming etc.

Nice smell

Posted by bornsloppy on Jun 28, 2010

I did not try this my self but apprently it has a nice smell. Worked fine with iHerb.com fast shipping to Sweden. Great - Thanks!

The best

Posted by 5735030466629195438 on Feb 14, 2014

Great cream, natural, without added parfume. I am using it now for a month and I love it!