Derma E, Soothing Moisturizing Creme, 2 oz (56 g)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 From Arizona on Jan 25, 2012

Love the feel of this on my face. It is very light and clean feeling. Does not bother my sensitive skin or cause any kind of reaction. I love this stuff! My face is very happy- and I cannot wait to try more Derma E products.

Derma E Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by 4738720841152267211 on Aug 20, 2012

I can't say anything about the anti-aging because I'm not sure, but the creme as a moisturizer is fantastic. My face looks and feels great when I apply it. I would buy this again. In fact I ordered and used a jar I bought from drugstore.com. So this is my second purchase.

Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Apr 21, 2013

I had slight eczema on my face and the cream had just arrived. I tried it and it proved to be a great product. The itch & redness was gone in a while and it felt my skin hydrated and supple without turning oily even after some time. It does not clog my pores too. After a week or so, my eczema cleared up. Definitely one of the best creams I have ever tried and the price is so reasonable. really suitable for hot and humid Singapore.Thank you! I would have given it a 5 stars if the product had not arrived with some of the cream oozing out of the pot but it is a small issue.

Good Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2994605 From California on Apr 22, 2009

It keeps my skin moisturizing without feeling too greasy, doesn't irritate my skin or make my skin break-out like some other moisturizers do. The slight scent is acceptable. As long as I use regularly, my skin will feel soft.

Light cream

Posted by Reviewer2071009 From California on Dec 13, 2009

Can use this under makeup, smells nice, didn't leave any sort of film on the skin. Nice cream.