Pleasant

Posted by 5564763332043614122 on Jul 27, 2016

Pleasant consistency, gives a lot of moizture, will buy again!

Great face cream

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Jan 19, 2014

This is a good face cream. Very light weight. Maybe too light for winter use. Good for sensitive skin too.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Dec 04, 2012

Nice to apply, comfy for my sensitive skin. Only small amount needed for the whole face, seems that it will last a long period

Trish

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Feb 12, 2009

Great moisturizer and well worth the money. More expensive other places! Well packaged, order expedited swiftly

Good product, but my ultra senstive skin cannot take it

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I think it is just my ultra, ultra sensitive skin... BUT good product

order from abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 on May 20, 2009

i have been using for the last 5 days so far good cream,moisturizing enough smell not strong,good under make up dosen t make my face shine,not thinck i need more time to see result,i will see if its a products i will buy again as for results in a months,so far good product.

expect better effects

Posted by jwnc12 on Apr 05, 2014

Although this cream does not irritate my sensitive skin, it is not moisturising enough even in humid spring! I expect too much after reading so many good reviews. But after using it for a few days, I think this is only a mediocre moisturiser..

smoothing the winkles without any artificial smell, very good!

Posted by Reviewer1270788 on Dec 22, 2011

good!

I like so far

Posted by Reviewer2470040 on Oct 20, 2010

I have used this only a few days but do like it so far.

A very mediocre moisturizer

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

This isn't a bad moisturizer, but I don't feel that it's especially good either. It doesn't do anything for my lines/wrinkles (and I don't have that much to begin with, so I imagine it's even less effective for those who do). Likewise, I'm not sure it has any anti-aging effects either. In fact, I'm wondering if my skin may have gotten duller during the period when I used this, because it's not moisturizing enough. FYI, I'm in my mid-30s. It's an okay general moisturizer that's more suited for the summer as it's very light (especially if you live in a humid country like I do). It goes on rather watery so I have to wait a little for it dry on my skin. It's not moisturizing enough for the winter months or for those who live in dry climates though. In short, if you're looking for a light, basic and no-frills moisturizer, this one might be okay but probably too pricey for something like that. I wouldn't purchase again as I'd rather spend just a bit more on something that does do something in terms of anti-aging (and is more moisturizing). I'm giving it 2 stars. While not terrible, it's definitely not quite as advertised.