best than a famous brand!!!

Posted by Reviewer2777269 on Sep 28, 2012

I used to use a famous big store brand, it was great but this is better and less expensive. I live in the tropics, lot of heat and humidity, when you apply this you feel that it quenches the thirst in your skin, immediately you feel refreshed and moisturized, it dries quickly, completely non-greasy, non-irritant. I had the small lines around the mouth and cheeks,like dry skin, this is completely gone, my skin looks now plump. I can not use cream moisturizes, It irritates my skin and swells at the place of application, I have rosacea, and the creams give me acne, This gel is fabulous for me.

best moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by juniper on Nov 06, 2009

feels great after application. truly will not make you greasy. the ingredient list is one of the cleanest in the market. as to its anti-aging effects, i did see that my face seems to be healthier.

Me encanta!

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013

Me ha sorprendido mucho la textura. Imaginaba que era la tipica crema, y en vez de eso ha resultado ser un gel trasparente de color ambar. Cuando lo extiendes en la piel parece casi agua. Es muy ligero, nada pegajoso. La piel se siente fresca e hidratada. No me ha producido grasa ni brillos (mi piel es mixta-grasa) Un muy buena opción, sobre todo en verano cuando se agradecen las texturas ligeras.

Excellent Non-Greasy Moisturizer for Oily Skin

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015

I have oily skin and cannot stand any sort of cream or lotion. This is a gel like texture that is very light on the skin. It stings just a little bit but goes away quickly. I think it makes a difference on my skin after use.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 19, 2010

Works fine for my allergy-prone and sensitive skin.

Good product

Posted by 5730201171615563273 on Apr 10, 2016

Is the liquid gel, moisturizer penetrates quickly and well

very good

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Dec 21, 2009

very good

moisturizer

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 20, 2013

I love gel textures. The gel is very light without smell. A little beat warm when I put it on my skin. moisturizes my skin.

producto estupendo

Posted by 4678198838626888198 on Sep 22, 2013

Me vá genial para mi piel grasa madura. Me encanta, m¡no me saca brillos y seguramente repetiré con ella

Great moisturizer

Posted by 5735030466629195438 on Oct 03, 2013

Great for summer, reasonable price

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »