Derma E, Soothing Toner, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good

Posted by christinelux on Jan 23, 2014

It's good, but not spectacular. I would probably purchase again because it's fragrance free.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2258755 on Dec 26, 2009

I have very sensitive, rosacea-prone skin and this tones my complexion and since it's alchol-free doesn't dry it at all. Has ingredients that are perfect my skin type so will definitely buy again.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1180647 on Feb 18, 2011

it helps to relief dryness after washing, but i do have a kind of a mild stinging sensation after applying. it goes away quite soon though

Nice, but nothing mind blowing. Great antioxidant ingredients though.

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Feb 26, 2011

Truly fragrance free. Not sticky at all. Actually, it feels like you're just putting water on your face. I bought it for the antioxidant properties, and though I can't say for sure that it does what it promises (too early to tell), I think it helps to calm/soothe my skin a little bit, after cleansing. My only problem with this toner (and the reason for taking off a star), is the lid. The product comes out too fast, and it kind of leaks. Otherwise, I'm likely to buy it again, but I like to try new products all the time.

finally..

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Jul 06, 2011

a toner that my super-sensitive skin can tolerate. Refreshing, but very gentle and non-drying. None of the tingling, stinging and redness that most toners seem to result in for me. I only wish it came in a larger size.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »