Good

Posted by 5465935485191396490 on Nov 16, 2014

I like it because it doesn't break out my face but I don't like the color; I like clear toners

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2258755 on Dec 26, 2009

I have very sensitive, rosacea-prone skin and this tones my complexion and since it's alchol-free doesn't dry it at all. Has ingredients that are perfect my skin type so will definitely buy again.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1180647 on Feb 18, 2011

it helps to relief dryness after washing, but i do have a kind of a mild stinging sensation after applying. it goes away quite soon though

Nice, but nothing mind blowing. Great antioxidant ingredients though.

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Feb 26, 2011

Truly fragrance free. Not sticky at all. Actually, it feels like you're just putting water on your face. I bought it for the antioxidant properties, and though I can't say for sure that it does what it promises (too early to tell), I think it helps to calm/soothe my skin a little bit, after cleansing. My only problem with this toner (and the reason for taking off a star), is the lid. The product comes out too fast, and it kind of leaks. Otherwise, I'm likely to buy it again, but I like to try new products all the time.

finally..

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Jul 06, 2011

a toner that my super-sensitive skin can tolerate. Refreshing, but very gentle and non-drying. None of the tingling, stinging and redness that most toners seem to result in for me. I only wish it came in a larger size.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2182481 on Jun 04, 2012

Fragrance-free, non-irritating and moisturizing, but does not completely disappear into skin. I like it best in the winter, when my skin is drier. The bottle would be better if it were not transparent - I fear the antioxidants might loose their effectiveness. I actually poured my toner into an opaque spraybottle (works well in setting makeup, too).

nice

Posted by Reviewer2604671 on Jan 31, 2012

it's great to find a toner that has no parabens or any harmful chemicals! i think it works better when used with other pycogenol products in the derma-e line though...

Like this product

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

This toner has no alcohol in it, which is a "yaaaay" for my oily skin. Good quality, and this bottle will serve me a long while, I reckon. No irritation, no inflammation for me (touch wood).

More suitable for mature skin

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012

This toner is more suitable for mature or dry skin skin. I have combination skin and my face becomes a little oily after a couple of hours of using this toner. Not to be used everyday unless you have dry skin. It gives me little pimples if I use it everyday.

good toner

Posted by 5731825060254745967 on Oct 18, 2012

I have rivewed ingredients, it is well formulated toner. but wasn't right for me. antioxydents it has gives me numb around mouth and nose. wasn't calming I feel but i think it depends. worth trying out. might be your best toner