Empeoraba mi piel, me ardía.

Posted by 4643318569786569850 on Aug 13, 2014

Tengo piel grasa y dermatitis seborreica. Al aplicar este producto me dejaba la piel aún más seca y notaba un ligero ardor en la piel, como si me quemaran. Por esto mismo, al aplicarlo en zonas rojas o descamadas que estaban irritadas, me prolongaba más la irritación y la rojez, empeoraba más que mejoraba. Además tiene un fuerte y desagradable olor como a medicamento debido al aceite de árbol de té que lleva en sus componentes, es bastante desagradable. No lo voy a volver a comprar.

nothing remarkable

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

I dont find anything remarkable about this, in comparison with other tea tree products and it certainly isnt soothing to the skin of my face. I would use this exclusively on the body as an anticeptic aid.

Horrible cream

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on May 12, 2012

I bought this as a natural treatment for acne and red marks. I was completely disappointed in the consistency of the cream; it did not blend into my skin well at all. It got very "clumpy" and made a complete mess of my face underneath makeup. It actually caused more acne, plus it didn't even help with some sunburn I got on my shoulders. I'm not sure what I'll do with this big tub of cream now.

doesn't heel

Posted by Reviewer2321440 on Apr 05, 2012

i tried to use it for couple weeks, but it didn't cleared my face at all, i do not think this is good for skin at all... smells very bad. isually i do not complain, but this is really bad product. i think it is comeodonic or something else is wrong with it.. and really irritation.. i tried the cerave facial pm just 2 nights - it worked wonders my skin looks better feels better - and i even do not have to use it everyday. But this creame - i do not know why you are buyig it... i have tried so meny better stuff!!!!

This is not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1064666 on Mar 07, 2010

This cream clogd the pores and gave me acne. It dosn`t seems to absorb and gave the feeling of an extra "layer" on the face. Stay away from this if you have problems with acne!