doesn't heel

Posted by Reviewer2321440 on Apr 05, 2012

i tried to use it for couple weeks, but it didn't cleared my face at all, i do not think this is good for skin at all... smells very bad. isually i do not complain, but this is really bad product. i think it is comeodonic or something else is wrong with it.. and really irritation.. i tried the cerave facial pm just 2 nights - it worked wonders my skin looks better feels better - and i even do not have to use it everyday. But this creame - i do not know why you are buyig it... i have tried so meny better stuff!!!!

Horrible cream

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on May 12, 2012

I bought this as a natural treatment for acne and red marks. I was completely disappointed in the consistency of the cream; it did not blend into my skin well at all. It got very "clumpy" and made a complete mess of my face underneath makeup. It actually caused more acne, plus it didn't even help with some sunburn I got on my shoulders. I'm not sure what I'll do with this big tub of cream now.

This is not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1064666 on Mar 07, 2010

This cream clogd the pores and gave me acne. It dosn`t seems to absorb and gave the feeling of an extra "layer" on the face. Stay away from this if you have problems with acne!

nothing remarkable

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

I dont find anything remarkable about this, in comparison with other tea tree products and it certainly isnt soothing to the skin of my face. I would use this exclusively on the body as an anticeptic aid.

Empeoraba mi piel, me ardía.

Posted by 4643318569786569850 on Aug 13, 2014

Tengo piel grasa y dermatitis seborreica. Al aplicar este producto me dejaba la piel aún más seca y notaba un ligero ardor en la piel, como si me quemaran. Por esto mismo, al aplicarlo en zonas rojas o descamadas que estaban irritadas, me prolongaba más la irritación y la rojez, empeoraba más que mejoraba. Además tiene un fuerte y desagradable olor como a medicamento debido al aceite de árbol de té que lleva en sus componentes, es bastante desagradable. No lo voy a volver a comprar.