Derma E, Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 2-star

Not impressed

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

A friend of mine has been going on and on about this cream, saying it really helps her with her breakouts. Since my skin has been acting like I was 15 again, I ordered it recently, hoping it would have the same effect on my skin. Have to say, I'm not impressed. It is way TOO agressive to be used on the face - while it does not sting when applied, it completely dries out the skin within days creating nasty dry patches on my face. I tried it on my body (atopic dermatitis) and it didn't work there either. I think after a few weeks it's quite clear that it does not have the right effect on my skin. The cup is different than the one on the picture, not sure if the ingredients are now different as well. Don't recommend it.

not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on May 30, 2011

I'm not sure if this moisturizer was for everyday use, it gave me a tangling feel and made my face slightly red. I have dry and sensitive skin, don't think it's the right product.

Side Efect..

Posted by Reviewer1709525 on Feb 16, 2011

If you consider using this product. Please reconsider whethr this is absolutely fit you/