Highly recommend

Posted by 4696889539743985969 on Jan 15, 2013

I'm actually shocked by some of the few negative reviews about this cream. Give it time, it works! I've tried everything out there; every over the counter product like neutrogena, clearasil, clean n clear, oxy, ect, and even proactiv. I have pretty sensitive skin so either my acne got worse or I would end up with red patches! I first tried this product when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby and developed severe acne. I normally have moderate acne around my chin, mouth, and sometimes get them on my cheeks, but this was horrible. I decided to give this cream a try and my skin cleared up in a few days! To test out just how effective it is, I stopped using it for about a week and my acne came back somewhat, but it cleared up after using it again. Even after my pregnancy I've continued to use it and still get great results. I do get occasional outbreaks around my periods but I also use this as a spot treatment which prevents them from getting worse. Best of all it's not greasy (I have combination skin) but doesn't dry out my skin either. In fact, everyone tells me I have porcelain skin now:) Very soothing and great price too.

Try this- you won't be disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 26, 2010

This really soothes and heals the skin. Instantly soothes and hydrates the skin on my face and hands, which are really dry sometimes. Does not clog the pores and can be worn under makeup just great. Pimples and impurities have decreased significantly since using this. Highly recommended!!!

Very effective

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Dec 06, 2013

I bought this for my family, Very BIG bottle :) Nice tea tree oil fragrance. This cream is very effective in soothing and clearing zits/whiteheads/pimples. Great to apply after shaving, insect bites and skin irritation. Applied this antiseptic cream to a burst acne and it healed very quickly - the next day the wound was so clean. A little last a long time and it is cheap too !

YAY!

Posted by Reviewer1126798 on Apr 01, 2009

I've suffered from seborrhea around my neck for years and really dislike having to result to using creams with parabens and other nasty additives. Then I found this! Immediately after putting this on my neck felt soothed! Looks like I've got a new and better remedy now, yay!!!

Where to buy.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

In the winter my skin gets dry and itchy. After I started using Derma E, greatly improved. It has a pleasant scent and leaves skin hydrated. The iHerb has great prices for delivery.

Fantastisk krem!

Posted by Reviewer2925223 on Apr 23, 2013

Det er min andre kjøp! Både meg og barna har tørr følsom hud som reagerer på alt med små prikker og kviser. Den hjelper mot ALT! Roer ned utslett, hemmer kviser,fukter og pleier hud. Lukter litt sterkt, men barna protesterer ikke:)) ANBEFALES for alle med problem hud:)

Works well so far

Posted by Reviewer3017194 on Jun 13, 2011

I purchased this item for my son who always has ecezma on his legs. I have not found much that helps. Rubbing this on his legs seemed to immediately take away the redness. We have been using it for about 2 weeks, and he seems to be rarely itching, which normally led to bleeding. Great so far!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3354858 on Feb 01, 2012

It seems to be helping get rid of toenail fungus, which nothing else treats.

I cannot believe I didn't get this earlier!

Posted by Reviewer1849417 on Mar 13, 2008

This stuff is awesome for whatever ails your skin. I have used tea tree ointments on horses before and now, I put it on whatever may pop up on me or my kids. Tingly and soothing.

Totally in love

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jun 04, 2012

Absolutely marvellous! Use it on my face and other parts of skin and it does its job perfectly well, my skin is cleaner every day, all the redness and irritations are gone