Enorme y efectiva

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 10, 2016

El tamaño del bote es más del doble de lo que suelen traer las cremas normales. Funciona bien tanto en la cara como en el cuerpo, sobre todo si tenemos dermatitis o acné. Calma la piel y podemos aplicar maquillaje encima porque no se siente pesada. Además el envase es de plástico por lo que pesa poco y no se rompe. Muy recomendada

Absolute must-have for sensitive skin and so value-for-money!

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Mar 01, 2016

Can't say enough about this cream. It's an absolute staple/holy grail for me as far as moisturiser goes. I use it at night (not in the day as I live in a tropical climate), it works fantastic for the occasional rash and eczema outbreak as well. I have extremely acne-prone and sensitive skin and I can't say how much this cream has improved my skin. Upon application, it sinks in quickly and does not leave a greasy residue. I can't do without it. For the price, it's extremely affordable for such a substantial tub. Love the packaging as well - some may find it unsanitary as you have to scoop the cream out from the tub but I find this works best for the cream's thick consistency. Would definitely recommend this for someone looking to have a "first-aid" cream lying around for scratches/itches/rashes/eczema (if not a daily moisturiser). I'd keep it in the fridge though, if that's the case. If you're looking for a daily natural moisturiser for sensitive skin, look no further!

mmm

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I was using it on my face for few times and it broke me out. I don't want to say that this cream is bad, is just not good for me. It is a big jar and now i am using it for my body and feet. Great smell, very strong tea tree smell.

Can't Be Without It!

Posted by Reviewer1803750 on Nov 20, 2015

This is a great product! I use it for dermatitis and dry elbows and heels. Can't be without my derma e Tea Tree & E!

Calming lightweight moisturizer

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 17, 2015

I love using this moisturizer all year round, because it is not too heavy, yet it nicely moisturizes my mixed skin, calms redness and helps fighting breakouts. Because of the scent, it is very refreshing. The packaging is absolutely huge and the price is affordable. I recommend!

this is good for problem skin

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 14, 2015

I feeling cool after apply it.

AMAZING!

Posted by 5682971806949752155 on Oct 14, 2015

I have a dry face skin, dark spot on chin and some itchy irritated skin at the back of my neck caused by the dirty sea water in Hong Kong. I'm surprised to see the result in just 2 days. Itchiness was gone, skin feels tight and smooth, block spot start to fade. The smell is strong for the first few seconds then disappears. I use this product day and night

ESTUPENDA CREMA

Posted by 4854720932240695919 on Sep 15, 2015

Tengo dermatitis y me gustado mucho esta crema, se siente muy fresquita en mi piel, yo la uso sobre la psorzema en la noche y me ha encantado, su aroma pues es evidentemente ha árbol de te en un principio intenso y luego mucho mas sutil, totalmente recomendable.

my favorite thing on i-herb

Posted by 4978219087162654246 on Jun 09, 2015

this cream is simply amazing for my combination skin. I can see the results in 1 week after using it. It keeps pimples under control, nourishes and hydrates my skin very well. Now in summer I only use it at night because it is a bit heavy for the daytime, but in winter I used it twice a day and never had dry skin despite below freezing temperatures in Michigan. Last but not least my boyfriend loves the way it smells.

My problem skin fall in love with it

Posted by 4730565565246952802 on Mar 26, 2015