Love it!

Posted by 5699045297187269595 on Oct 07, 2014

This is regularly useful for insect bites and even zits. It has a slight odor for a few minutes after use, but it rapidly dissipates. I tried using it as a natural insect repellent, but the odor doesn't last long enough. It seems to work well, and I keep it stocked in my medicine cabinet.

Derma e

Posted by 5167278066624437470 on Oct 13, 2014

I really love this cream. Thick at first, but left a fresh and clean sensation. Has a strong tea tree smell. I have a sensible skin and had no rash with this cream.

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

My husband has terrible dermatitis on his hands and dry skin due to his job. Every now and then it's so bad that his skin splits and bleeds! Poor guy has tried a lot of products and dietary supplements to try to improve it. We have been using cold pressed coconut oil with some success for years, but when I saw this product I knew we had to try it. The first week of using it twice daily, his skin does look markedly improved, and he has stopped scratching it in the night. Finding a product that he actually wants to use is a win in itself! I will be ordering more from this range for the both of us.

Fantastic cream

Posted by dioncj on Nov 23, 2014

This cream is fab at first I didnt like the smell but eventually you get used to it. it's a very healing and soothing product, I have acne prone skin and it has help to prevent breackouts, it also help me healing a skin irritation due to an alergic reaction to sunscreen.

This is clearing up my acne and helps heal mosquito bites and such.

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Jun 05, 2014

Menopause has played havoc with my skin. I tried this after reading reviews on a makeup forum and Amazon. Of course iHerb has the best prices and service. The little bumps that never come to a head are disappearing and I could not be more pleased. I like that there are no crazy chemicals and preservatives in derma e products. I have already ordered a back-up jar!

Very good!

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Mar 15, 2014

It's a very nice creme! It smells some panthenol, but I like it!

Always trust on derma e products

Posted by 4779327287628391791 on Nov 30, 2016

I had a skin rash around the neck which was soooo itchy amd red. I bought this cream for my itchy skin amd it worked! It speeded up recovery and relieved the itchiness. However the effect on acne skin is less significant. Overall I am very happy to havr this cream around!

Wonderful cream, helping a lot.

Posted by 5439210598977878938 on Dec 01, 2016

I found this to be soothing,, and seeing results in a short time. A good size container, well priced. It is ordered regularly. Delighted, thank you.

IT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by 5117748686084496125 on May 03, 2016

In less than two weeks, my rash is almost gone because of this product! I'm sure it will be completely gone soon, and 'll always keep it on hand.

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

good