Not much benefit!

Posted by choocheeyuan on Mar 28, 2012

I didn't see any improvement on my skin after 2 weeks using the creme.It may good for skin rashes but definitely not recomment for those who want to find alternative treatment for their acne skin.

not too bad so far.

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

horrible smell and not so eay to apply but I expect it to be a great antiseptic treatment for my troubled skin right now.

mmm

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I was using it on my face for few times and it broke me out. I don't want to say that this cream is bad, is just not good for me. It is a big jar and now i am using it for my body and feet. Great smell, very strong tea tree smell.

nothing remarkable

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

I dont find anything remarkable about this, in comparison with other tea tree products and it certainly isnt soothing to the skin of my face. I would use this exclusively on the body as an anticeptic aid.

Empeoraba mi piel, me ardía.

Posted by 4643318569786569850 on Aug 13, 2014

Tengo piel grasa y dermatitis seborreica. Al aplicar este producto me dejaba la piel aún más seca y notaba un ligero ardor en la piel, como si me quemaran. Por esto mismo, al aplicarlo en zonas rojas o descamadas que estaban irritadas, me prolongaba más la irritación y la rojez, empeoraba más que mejoraba. Además tiene un fuerte y desagradable olor como a medicamento debido al aceite de árbol de té que lleva en sus componentes, es bastante desagradable. No lo voy a volver a comprar.

Side Efect..

Posted by Reviewer1709525 on Feb 16, 2011

If you consider using this product. Please reconsider whethr this is absolutely fit you/