Derma E, Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Love it!

Posted by 5699045297187269595 on Oct 07, 2014

This is regularly useful for insect bites and even zits. It has a slight odor for a few minutes after use, but it rapidly dissipates. I tried using it as a natural insect repellent, but the odor doesn't last long enough. It seems to work well, and I keep it stocked in my medicine cabinet.

Derma e

Posted by 5167278066624437470 on Oct 13, 2014

I really love this cream. Thick at first, but left a fresh and clean sensation. Has a strong tea tree smell. I have a sensible skin and had no rash with this cream.

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

My husband has terrible dermatitis on his hands and dry skin due to his job. Every now and then it's so bad that his skin splits and bleeds! Poor guy has tried a lot of products and dietary supplements to try to improve it. We have been using cold pressed coconut oil with some success for years, but when I saw this product I knew we had to try it. The first week of using it twice daily, his skin does look markedly improved, and he has stopped scratching it in the night. Finding a product that he actually wants to use is a win in itself! I will be ordering more from this range for the both of us.

Fantastic cream

Posted by 4860263162272664669 on Nov 23, 2014

This cream is fab at first I didnt like the smell but eventually you get used to it. it's a very healing and soothing product, I have acne prone skin and it has help to prevent breackouts, it also help me healing a skin irritation due to an alergic reaction to sunscreen.

It works

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

Works well on my itchy legs and forearms ( a real problem once I go to bed and my body heats up). Smells nice, too.