Stooooor kroke

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Altfor stor kroke. Om man bare skal bruke på kviser i ni og en anbefaler å kjøpe en liten flaske. Sterk lukt

somewhat effective

Posted by 5038338973838514333 on Nov 27, 2016

I've used 1-2 drops of tea tree oil mixed in with another moisturizer with excellent results and wanted to simplify my face washing routine, but this creme maybe cuts my usual acne activity in half. I'll get several new spots a day without anything controlling it so that means it's unsuitable for my needs. I tried layering it over a TTO toner without any noticeable boost in performance. It's also winter right now and bizarrely, it's not quite moisturizing enough. My skin will feel soft to the touch and the creme is very thick but it leaves my skin feeling kind of tight and uncomfortable. I'll keep using it during the day because it's the best thing I've tried under makeup that doesn't contain dimethicone or one of its cousins. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have that little extra acne fighting power, since I use the TTO drops at night. My adult acne is the kind that nothing but benzoyl peroxide (or TTO) has been able to control, so if your skin responds well to BP and is better behaved than mine, maybe you'll have better luck. For now I'll go back to using a drop or two of TTO after my evening face wash. All in all, the chance of me repurchasing is maybe 50/50, but I'll have plenty of time to make that call, since the 4oz tub will last absolutely forever if all you're using it for is your face.

mmm

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I was using it on my face for few times and it broke me out. I don't want to say that this cream is bad, is just not good for me. It is a big jar and now i am using it for my body and feet. Great smell, very strong tea tree smell.

Was useless for me

Posted by Reviewer3027029 on Feb 17, 2015

I used it 1 week and had rash.

Good to soften seborrheic dermatitis, doesn't really do anything for the face

Posted by 4703868155783670923 on Mar 04, 2015

I put this on my scalp the night before I wash my hair with sulfur shampoos and it does a good job of softening the scales seborrheic dermatitis causes so that they wash out more easily without me aggravating my skin more by picking at them. The tea tree oil helps with the itchiness as well, so this may be a good product for eczema and the like. However, didn't really help with acne or skin smoothing on my face. Depending on what you want to use it for, this may be a great product.

Empeoraba mi piel, me ardía.

Posted by 4643318569786569850 on Aug 13, 2014

Tengo piel grasa y dermatitis seborreica. Al aplicar este producto me dejaba la piel aún más seca y notaba un ligero ardor en la piel, como si me quemaran. Por esto mismo, al aplicarlo en zonas rojas o descamadas que estaban irritadas, me prolongaba más la irritación y la rojez, empeoraba más que mejoraba. Además tiene un fuerte y desagradable olor como a medicamento debido al aceite de árbol de té que lleva en sus componentes, es bastante desagradable. No lo voy a volver a comprar.

nothing remarkable

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

I dont find anything remarkable about this, in comparison with other tea tree products and it certainly isnt soothing to the skin of my face. I would use this exclusively on the body as an anticeptic aid.

Side Efect..

Posted by Reviewer1709525 on Feb 16, 2011

If you consider using this product. Please reconsider whethr this is absolutely fit you/