New To iHerb?

Derma E, Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Works well so far

Posted by Reviewer3017194 on Jun 13, 2011

I purchased this item for my son who always has ecezma on his legs. I have not found much that helps. Rubbing this on his legs seemed to immediately take away the redness. We have been using it for about 2 weeks, and he seems to be rarely itching, which normally led to bleeding. Great so far!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jul 24, 2012

My cousin has dermatitis and this cream works very well in his skin.

Totally in love

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jun 04, 2012

Absolutely marvellous! Use it on my face and other parts of skin and it does its job perfectly well, my skin is cleaner every day, all the redness and irritations are gone

Not a bad cream. / Не плохой крем

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

Not bad enough to cream. On my combination, prone to acne and greasy skin does not clog pores. But the cream is heavy enough, use it at night and this morning when washing your face feel like it wash off, it has not been fully absorbed. The smell of the cream is very strong, but eventually you get used to. Bank's big, but the cream does not impress, I will not take more. Perhaps on another skin behaves differently, try :). / Достаточно не плохой крем. На моей комбинированной, склонной к жирности и акне коже поры не забивает. Но крем достаточно тяжёлый, использую его на ночь, а утром при умывании чувствую как смываю его, он до конца не впитывается. Запах у крема очень сильный, но постепенно привыкаешь. Банка большая, но крем особо не впечатлил, больше брать не буду. Возможно на другой коже поведёт себя иначе, пробуйте :).

Not impressed

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

A friend of mine has been going on and on about this cream, saying it really helps her with her breakouts. Since my skin has been acting like I was 15 again, I ordered it recently, hoping it would have the same effect on my skin. Have to say, I'm not impressed. It is way TOO agressive to be used on the face - while it does not sting when applied, it completely dries out the skin within days creating nasty dry patches on my face. I tried it on my body (atopic dermatitis) and it didn't work there either. I think after a few weeks it's quite clear that it does not have the right effect on my skin. The cup is different than the one on the picture, not sure if the ingredients are now different as well. Don't recommend it.