Works well so far

Posted by Reviewer3017194 on Jun 13, 2011

I purchased this item for my son who always has ecezma on his legs. I have not found much that helps. Rubbing this on his legs seemed to immediately take away the redness. We have been using it for about 2 weeks, and he seems to be rarely itching, which normally led to bleeding. Great so far!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3354858 on Feb 01, 2012

It seems to be helping get rid of toenail fungus, which nothing else treats.

I cannot believe I didn't get this earlier!

Posted by Reviewer1849417 on Mar 13, 2008

This stuff is awesome for whatever ails your skin. I have used tea tree ointments on horses before and now, I put it on whatever may pop up on me or my kids. Tingly and soothing.

Not a bad cream. / Не плохой крем

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

Not bad enough to cream. On my combination, prone to acne and greasy skin does not clog pores. But the cream is heavy enough, use it at night and this morning when washing your face feel like it wash off, it has not been fully absorbed. The smell of the cream is very strong, but eventually you get used to. Bank's big, but the cream does not impress, I will not take more. Perhaps on another skin behaves differently, try :). / Достаточно не плохой крем. На моей комбинированной, склонной к жирности и акне коже поры не забивает. Но крем достаточно тяжёлый, использую его на ночь, а утром при умывании чувствую как смываю его, он до конца не впитывается. Запах у крема очень сильный, но постепенно привыкаешь. Банка большая, но крем особо не впечатлил, больше брать не буду. Возможно на другой коже поведёт себя иначе, пробуйте :).

Not impressed

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

A friend of mine has been going on and on about this cream, saying it really helps her with her breakouts. Since my skin has been acting like I was 15 again, I ordered it recently, hoping it would have the same effect on my skin. Have to say, I'm not impressed. It is way TOO agressive to be used on the face - while it does not sting when applied, it completely dries out the skin within days creating nasty dry patches on my face. I tried it on my body (atopic dermatitis) and it didn't work there either. I think after a few weeks it's quite clear that it does not have the right effect on my skin. The cup is different than the one on the picture, not sure if the ingredients are now different as well. Don't recommend it.

Horrible cream

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on May 12, 2012

I bought this as a natural treatment for acne and red marks. I was completely disappointed in the consistency of the cream; it did not blend into my skin well at all. It got very "clumpy" and made a complete mess of my face underneath makeup. It actually caused more acne, plus it didn't even help with some sunburn I got on my shoulders. I'm not sure what I'll do with this big tub of cream now.

doesn't heel

Posted by Reviewer2321440 on Apr 05, 2012

i tried to use it for couple weeks, but it didn't cleared my face at all, i do not think this is good for skin at all... smells very bad. isually i do not complain, but this is really bad product. i think it is comeodonic or something else is wrong with it.. and really irritation.. i tried the cerave facial pm just 2 nights - it worked wonders my skin looks better feels better - and i even do not have to use it everyday. But this creame - i do not know why you are buyig it... i have tried so meny better stuff!!!!

Excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer2800259 on Sep 08, 2011

This cream actually works! Healing rash and immediately soothing. Tried this on my toes. And it goes in good size jar.

Very good antiseptic cream.

Posted by Reviewer2525557 on Feb 17, 2012

I use this cream to ward off heat rash. Fine for daily use. Very effective.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3190386 on Feb 22, 2012

Has a strong tea tree smell so probably not for overall moisturizing. It is very good for rough, itchy skin. Works well for eliminating athlete's foot.