Good to soften seborrheic dermatitis, doesn't really do anything for the face

Posted by 4703868155783670923 on Mar 04, 2015

I put this on my scalp the night before I wash my hair with sulfur shampoos and it does a good job of softening the scales seborrheic dermatitis causes so that they wash out more easily without me aggravating my skin more by picking at them. The tea tree oil helps with the itchiness as well, so this may be a good product for eczema and the like. However, didn't really help with acne or skin smoothing on my face. Depending on what you want to use it for, this may be a great product.

Was useless for me

Posted by Reviewer3027029 on Feb 17, 2015

I used it 1 week and had rash.

It works

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

Works well on my itchy legs and forearms ( a real problem once I go to bed and my body heats up). Smells nice, too.

good

Posted by Reviewer2449725 on Dec 12, 2014

good facial cream. just itself makes my skin kind of still dry so i mix it up with some oil(i use coconut oil). next day my skin feels like baby skin.

Buen producto

Posted by 5174670616097520711 on Nov 24, 2014

Al principio impresiona su olor, de algún ingrediente natural, no huele dulce pero tampoco es que huela fatal. Lo uso antes del maquillaje ya que deja una piel más bien mate, y muy tersa. Aplicado por la noche hace que a la mañana siguiente no haya brillos. Me gusta, seguramente repita, aunque el bote es bastante grande así que durará bastante

Fantastic cream

Posted by 4860263162272664669 on Nov 23, 2014

This cream is fab at first I didnt like the smell but eventually you get used to it. it's a very healing and soothing product, I have acne prone skin and it has help to prevent breackouts, it also help me healing a skin irritation due to an alergic reaction to sunscreen.

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

My husband has terrible dermatitis on his hands and dry skin due to his job. Every now and then it's so bad that his skin splits and bleeds! Poor guy has tried a lot of products and dietary supplements to try to improve it. We have been using cold pressed coconut oil with some success for years, but when I saw this product I knew we had to try it. The first week of using it twice daily, his skin does look markedly improved, and he has stopped scratching it in the night. Finding a product that he actually wants to use is a win in itself! I will be ordering more from this range for the both of us.

Derma e

Posted by 5167278066624437470 on Oct 13, 2014

I really love this cream. Thick at first, but left a fresh and clean sensation. Has a strong tea tree smell. I have a sensible skin and had no rash with this cream.

Love it!

Posted by 5699045297187269595 on Oct 07, 2014

This is regularly useful for insect bites and even zits. It has a slight odor for a few minutes after use, but it rapidly dissipates. I tried using it as a natural insect repellent, but the odor doesn't last long enough. It seems to work well, and I keep it stocked in my medicine cabinet.

Good enough day/night cream

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Sep 24, 2014

I like this cream. Compare to other product with the same effect I found this one the best. However, within one month of use I still have some acne on face. Anyway, I suppose it worth to try this cream.