July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 4-star

Derma E

Posted by Yanushka on May 29, 2011

Good moisturizer, helped with atopic dermatitis of my daughter, but horrible smell

Made me break out

Posted by underfundig on Apr 01, 2012

I've been using this cream for about a month now, but am switching to something else because this cream made my acne worse. So it might not be a good cream for oily/acne skin (or maybe it was just me). But besides from that, the cream has a lot of good qualities: fresh smell and feel, absorbs quickly, looks great under make-up, you only need a little to cover your whole face and the parts of my skin that doesn't have acne, looks pretty good, so I'm sure it's a good cream for non-acne people.

moisturizes well

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 12, 2012

moisturizes well, is very strong flavor, heals cracks in the hands of

I like it)

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

I would say it is too heavy for a day time, but it is great as a night cream for me)

Big tub

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Jan 29, 2008

I use this as a spot treatment for pimples, tried some on iherb. Wish you carry the blemish treatment from Derma E. But this one is good so far. Just that I don't like skincare products in jar packaging. Too much contact with fingers, environment and kind of make me feel the effectiveness of the product will deteriorate very quickly.