Good enough day/night cream

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Sep 24, 2014

I like this cream. Compare to other product with the same effect I found this one the best. However, within one month of use I still have some acne on face. Anyway, I suppose it worth to try this cream.

Buen producto

Posted by 5174670616097520711 on Nov 24, 2014

Al principio impresiona su olor, de algún ingrediente natural, no huele dulce pero tampoco es que huela fatal. Lo uso antes del maquillaje ya que deja una piel más bien mate, y muy tersa. Aplicado por la noche hace que a la mañana siguiente no haya brillos. Me gusta, seguramente repita, aunque el bote es bastante grande así que durará bastante

this is good for problem skin

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 14, 2015

I feeling cool after apply it.

Calming lightweight moisturizer

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 17, 2015

I love using this moisturizer all year round, because it is not too heavy, yet it nicely moisturizes my mixed skin, calms redness and helps fighting breakouts. Because of the scent, it is very refreshing. The packaging is absolutely huge and the price is affordable. I recommend!

Mrs. Abakumov

Posted by 5118393208709964095 on May 02, 2016

Like this product My husband is using it to moisturise his skin where the psoriasis has left dry patches and some scaring. It is helping keep it moist and disinfected, and we are still using the product and will see what it can do .

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »