Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1221556 on May 05, 2010

I love love love this cream! upon applying it has a tingly feel to it that eventually settles to a nice cooling sensation. I have comedonal acne (whiteheads, papstules, etc) and this has helped keep the bacteria from spreading. The best thing about it is that the tea tree oil in this cream doesn't irritate my skin like the concentrated 100% oil I use does. The vitamin e makes this a great moisturizer that isn't heavy or thick. The only thing I don't like about this is the smell; it's very strong. However, for the great moisturizing and anti-bacterial effects, it's a no-concern. Highly recommended!

Best cream for face to date

Posted by Reviewer1737836 on Nov 11, 2010

I have tried many creams for my face that usually have temporary effects on blemishes. This cream however (at my 3rd bottle now), has provided consistent results, its adequately moisturising while not feeling oily. Has a mild refreshing sensation too. Will be staying on this for awhile.

Love This Cream for Itching Skin

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Jun 20, 2009

We have a hottub. I blamed my itchy skin on the various chemicals, but regardless of type (chlorine, MPS, bromine), I was still getting red itchy patches on my legs. Figured out with a dermatologist that it was the heat that dried my skin and caused the rashes. Solution: we keep the water temp at 97 degrees yearround AND I use this Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Cream to calm any flareup spots on my ankles and legs. It works beautifully. I am a happy hottubber!

Skin is like butter

Posted by Reviewer1875556 on Sep 14, 2007

This product has been exceptional for small breakouts,rashes, and fungus. the best

I cannot believe I didn't get this earlier!

Posted by Reviewer1849417 on Mar 13, 2008

This stuff is awesome for whatever ails your skin. I have used tea tree ointments on horses before and now, I put it on whatever may pop up on me or my kids. Tingly and soothing.