good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

Antiseptic cream, thick consistency, a strong smell of tea tree, is not well distributed over the face and is absorbed immediately. But then after the skin moisturized, skin cream take medical treatment, but not dry. The volume of large, use this cream for the skin back, if there is any inflammation present.

not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5548663918153855154 on Apr 30, 2014

I have recently developed a spot of eczema on my face. I bought this cream in hope of alleviating the dryness and itchiness. Unfortunately this cream does not deliver as it promises. The smell of tea tree is nice, but this cream is just one of those many products that leave your skin tight and dry because it is simply not moisturizing enough. Not only is the cream unable to help with the skin irritation, it accentuates the dry flakes on my face due to lack of moisture. As a result, i must pair this cream with a super rich product to counterbalance it's drying power. Will not repurchase.

not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on May 30, 2011

I'm not sure if this moisturizer was for everyday use, it gave me a tangling feel and made my face slightly red. I have dry and sensitive skin, don't think it's the right product.

This is not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1064666 on Mar 07, 2010

This cream clogd the pores and gave me acne. It dosn`t seems to absorb and gave the feeling of an extra "layer" on the face. Stay away from this if you have problems with acne!

moisturizes well

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 12, 2012

moisturizes well, is very strong flavor, heals cracks in the hands of

Love this cream!

Posted by reirei on Apr 14, 2012

I always get razor burn and itchiness after shaving and this cream helps relieve the itch and heals!! Great buy.

super

Posted by Elga84 on Jun 10, 2011

very good product Dries inflammation, removes sebum, Very good for problem skin I really like it, I will take for themselves and family

Very magical

Posted by Reviewer2979501 on Aug 28, 2011

Very magical, with the two later my face acne disappeared

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer1132864 on Feb 01, 2012

Perfect for the problem skin

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer2891565 on Oct 09, 2011

This creme is great. We have been using it for acne and feel it has helped quite a bit