A must-have in the family

Posted by Reviewer1561697 on Jan 12, 2014

I use this like an all-purpose cream for my son, be it a cut or a rash. It works well on him.

Very effective

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Dec 06, 2013

I bought this for my family, Very BIG bottle :) Nice tea tree oil fragrance. This cream is very effective in soothing and clearing zits/whiteheads/pimples. Great to apply after shaving, insect bites and skin irritation. Applied this antiseptic cream to a burst acne and it healed very quickly - the next day the wound was so clean. A little last a long time and it is cheap too !

This is the best cream in my life.

Posted by 4898462900972176966 on Nov 04, 2013

This is the best cream in my life. recently I had acne, they are gone, but some remain. thanks to this cream is my problem skin preobrazidlas. This cream is like me and my husband. Be sure to order more

good

Posted by Reviewer2674959 on Oct 02, 2013

fresh, pure

nothing remarkable

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

I dont find anything remarkable about this, in comparison with other tea tree products and it certainly isnt soothing to the skin of my face. I would use this exclusively on the body as an anticeptic aid.

Soothing cream

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Aug 15, 2013

This is a nice product for mild skin problems

Unsure...

Posted by 5265578223891501399 on Jun 01, 2013

I have been using these for a month or so... I don't really see any difference with it. Since I've gotten another brand of skincare I have stopped using it. But I'm starting dermaroller so I will start using this and see if there's any difference.

I like it)

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

I would say it is too heavy for a day time, but it is great as a night cream for me)

Fantastisk krem!

Posted by Reviewer2925223 on Apr 23, 2013

Det er min andre kjøp! Både meg og barna har tørr følsom hud som reagerer på alt med små prikker og kviser. Den hjelper mot ALT! Roer ned utslett, hemmer kviser,fukter og pleier hud. Lukter litt sterkt, men barna protesterer ikke:)) ANBEFALES for alle med problem hud:)

Not impressed

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

A friend of mine has been going on and on about this cream, saying it really helps her with her breakouts. Since my skin has been acting like I was 15 again, I ordered it recently, hoping it would have the same effect on my skin. Have to say, I'm not impressed. It is way TOO agressive to be used on the face - while it does not sting when applied, it completely dries out the skin within days creating nasty dry patches on my face. I tried it on my body (atopic dermatitis) and it didn't work there either. I think after a few weeks it's quite clear that it does not have the right effect on my skin. The cup is different than the one on the picture, not sure if the ingredients are now different as well. Don't recommend it.