Not a bad cream. / Не плохой крем

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

Not bad enough to cream. On my combination, prone to acne and greasy skin does not clog pores. But the cream is heavy enough, use it at night and this morning when washing your face feel like it wash off, it has not been fully absorbed. The smell of the cream is very strong, but eventually you get used to. Bank's big, but the cream does not impress, I will not take more. Perhaps on another skin behaves differently, try :). / Достаточно не плохой крем. На моей комбинированной, склонной к жирности и акне коже поры не забивает. Но крем достаточно тяжёлый, использую его на ночь, а утром при умывании чувствую как смываю его, он до конца не впитывается. Запах у крема очень сильный, но постепенно привыкаешь. Банка большая, но крем особо не впечатлил, больше брать не буду. Возможно на другой коже поведёт себя иначе, пробуйте :).

not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5548663918153855154 on Apr 30, 2014

I have recently developed a spot of eczema on my face. I bought this cream in hope of alleviating the dryness and itchiness. Unfortunately this cream does not deliver as it promises. The smell of tea tree is nice, but this cream is just one of those many products that leave your skin tight and dry because it is simply not moisturizing enough. Not only is the cream unable to help with the skin irritation, it accentuates the dry flakes on my face due to lack of moisture. As a result, i must pair this cream with a super rich product to counterbalance it's drying power. Will not repurchase.

Antiseptic Creme

Posted by 5449834534522544334 on May 06, 2014

I've been using it for two weeks, but didn't feel any special effect. I will wait for any results. Nevertheless it smells good!

Good.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

Bought this for my hubby who suffers from dermatitis. It doesn't seem to help his dermatitis but it serves as a moisturizer for him Mild moisturizer even for very sensitive skin. The scent may be overwhelming to some, especially the Tea Tree scent but it fades within 30 minutes.

Good

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jun 02, 2014

Good

Was useless for me

Posted by Reviewer3027029 on Feb 17, 2015

I used it 1 week and had rash.

Good to soften seborrheic dermatitis, doesn't really do anything for the face

Posted by 4703868155783670923 on Mar 04, 2015

I put this on my scalp the night before I wash my hair with sulfur shampoos and it does a good job of softening the scales seborrheic dermatitis causes so that they wash out more easily without me aggravating my skin more by picking at them. The tea tree oil helps with the itchiness as well, so this may be a good product for eczema and the like. However, didn't really help with acne or skin smoothing on my face. Depending on what you want to use it for, this may be a great product.

mmm

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I was using it on my face for few times and it broke me out. I don't want to say that this cream is bad, is just not good for me. It is a big jar and now i am using it for my body and feet. Great smell, very strong tea tree smell.

somewhat effective

Posted by 5038338973838514333 on Nov 27, 2016

I've used 1-2 drops of tea tree oil mixed in with another moisturizer with excellent results and wanted to simplify my face washing routine, but this creme maybe cuts my usual acne activity in half. I'll get several new spots a day without anything controlling it so that means it's unsuitable for my needs. I tried layering it over a TTO toner without any noticeable boost in performance. It's also winter right now and bizarrely, it's not quite moisturizing enough. My skin will feel soft to the touch and the creme is very thick but it leaves my skin feeling kind of tight and uncomfortable. I'll keep using it during the day because it's the best thing I've tried under makeup that doesn't contain dimethicone or one of its cousins. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have that little extra acne fighting power, since I use the TTO drops at night. My adult acne is the kind that nothing but benzoyl peroxide (or TTO) has been able to control, so if your skin responds well to BP and is better behaved than mine, maybe you'll have better luck. For now I'll go back to using a drop or two of TTO after my evening face wash. All in all, the chance of me repurchasing is maybe 50/50, but I'll have plenty of time to make that call, since the 4oz tub will last absolutely forever if all you're using it for is your face.

It's ok,

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Jun 08, 2012

but I'm not totally in love with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »