In love with it.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Great. Just great. Ther's nothing more 2 say.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Nov 16, 2009

Great cream!! Use it for insect bites and inflammation.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1221556 on May 05, 2010

I love love love this cream! upon applying it has a tingly feel to it that eventually settles to a nice cooling sensation. I have comedonal acne (whiteheads, papstules, etc) and this has helped keep the bacteria from spreading. The best thing about it is that the tea tree oil in this cream doesn't irritate my skin like the concentrated 100% oil I use does. The vitamin e makes this a great moisturizer that isn't heavy or thick. The only thing I don't like about this is the smell; it's very strong. However, for the great moisturizing and anti-bacterial effects, it's a no-concern. Highly recommended!

Good!

Posted by Less23 on Mar 06, 2012

absorbs quickly, dries inflammation, I wake up in the morning with a fresh complexion

Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Sep 12, 2010

This cream is perfect for sensitive skin. Cream is good after shave. custard has strong scent, but quickly disappears. Excellent product!

This is the best cream in my life.

Posted by 4898462900972176966 on Nov 04, 2013

This is the best cream in my life. recently I had acne, they are gone, but some remain. thanks to this cream is my problem skin preobrazidlas. This cream is like me and my husband. Be sure to order more

Love This Cream for Itching Skin

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Jun 20, 2009

We have a hottub. I blamed my itchy skin on the various chemicals, but regardless of type (chlorine, MPS, bromine), I was still getting red itchy patches on my legs. Figured out with a dermatologist that it was the heat that dried my skin and caused the rashes. Solution: we keep the water temp at 97 degrees yearround AND I use this Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Cream to calm any flareup spots on my ankles and legs. It works beautifully. I am a happy hottubber!

Great creme

Posted by 5251642867509541606 on Apr 08, 2014

Helped me with my POD over night!

Derma E

Posted by Yanushka on May 29, 2011

Good moisturizer, helped with atopic dermatitis of my daughter, but horrible smell

Made me break out

Posted by underfundig on Apr 01, 2012

I've been using this cream for about a month now, but am switching to something else because this cream made my acne worse. So it might not be a good cream for oily/acne skin (or maybe it was just me). But besides from that, the cream has a lot of good qualities: fresh smell and feel, absorbs quickly, looks great under make-up, you only need a little to cover your whole face and the parts of my skin that doesn't have acne, looks pretty good, so I'm sure it's a good cream for non-acne people.