Great pdt!

Posted by Reviewer1762572 on Jul 13, 2010

Love the mild fragrance of tea tree and the slightly cooling sensation after application. Most importantly, it clears little pimples really well!

Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Sep 12, 2010

This cream is perfect for sensitive skin. Cream is good after shave. custard has strong scent, but quickly disappears. Excellent product!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2829690 on Sep 24, 2010

This product works very well for skin irritations. I am very impressed.

Amazing Creme!

Posted by Reviewer3198789 on Mar 11, 2009

This creme is amazing. I use it for everything, incuding sunburn, windburn, moisturizing, etc. My daughter uses it for eczema and various other skin issues & it clears her face pretty quick. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Nov 16, 2009

Great cream!! Use it for insect bites and inflammation.

i would recommend this cream

Posted by Reviewer2980301 on Dec 02, 2009

i have used alot of over the counter creams, i even used tea tree oil ,but this cream works better then all of them ,it does have a strong odor but that doesnt bother me

Seems to help with acne and calm skin

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

Good moisturizer, has helped with my facial acne and rashes. Don't like the smell though.

Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme, Soothing Skin Treatment,

Posted by Reviewer2151250 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a great product for those who suffer from very dry skin. The only drawback is the fragrance, which is to be expected from the tea tree. Use this 10-15 minutes before you plan on being around people.

Derma E

Posted by Yanushka on May 29, 2011

Good moisturizer, helped with atopic dermatitis of my daughter, but horrible smell

Made me break out

Posted by underfundig on Apr 01, 2012

I've been using this cream for about a month now, but am switching to something else because this cream made my acne worse. So it might not be a good cream for oily/acne skin (or maybe it was just me). But besides from that, the cream has a lot of good qualities: fresh smell and feel, absorbs quickly, looks great under make-up, you only need a little to cover your whole face and the parts of my skin that doesn't have acne, looks pretty good, so I'm sure it's a good cream for non-acne people.