This is the best cream in my life.

Posted by 4898462900972176966 on Nov 04, 2013

This is the best cream in my life. recently I had acne, they are gone, but some remain. thanks to this cream is my problem skin preobrazidlas. This cream is like me and my husband. Be sure to order more

so soothing

Posted by 4772653173904536888 on Jan 18, 2013

I love the smell of this cream and use it on my feet which get so dry and cracked. Its a good product and i will surely buy it again

In love with it.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Great. Just great. Ther's nothing more 2 say.

Great creme

Posted by 5251642867509541606 on Apr 08, 2014

Helped me with my POD over night!

good

Posted by Reviewer2449725 on Dec 12, 2014

good facial cream. just itself makes my skin kind of still dry so i mix it up with some oil(i use coconut oil). next day my skin feels like baby skin.

ESTUPENDA CREMA

Posted by 4854720932240695919 on Sep 15, 2015

Tengo dermatitis y me gustado mucho esta crema, se siente muy fresquita en mi piel, yo la uso sobre la psorzema en la noche y me ha encantado, su aroma pues es evidentemente ha árbol de te en un principio intenso y luego mucho mas sutil, totalmente recomendable.

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

Antiseptic cream, thick consistency, a strong smell of tea tree, is not well distributed over the face and is absorbed immediately. But then after the skin moisturized, skin cream take medical treatment, but not dry. The volume of large, use this cream for the skin back, if there is any inflammation present.

i would recommend this cream

Posted by Reviewer2980301 on Dec 02, 2009

i have used alot of over the counter creams, i even used tea tree oil ,but this cream works better then all of them ,it does have a strong odor but that doesnt bother me

Seems to help with acne and calm skin

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

Good moisturizer, has helped with my facial acne and rashes. Don't like the smell though.

Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme, Soothing Skin Treatment,

Posted by Reviewer2151250 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a great product for those who suffer from very dry skin. The only drawback is the fragrance, which is to be expected from the tea tree. Use this 10-15 minutes before you plan on being around people.