Seems to help with acne and calm skin

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

Good moisturizer, has helped with my facial acne and rashes. Don't like the smell though.

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

Antiseptic cream, thick consistency, a strong smell of tea tree, is not well distributed over the face and is absorbed immediately. But then after the skin moisturized, skin cream take medical treatment, but not dry. The volume of large, use this cream for the skin back, if there is any inflammation present.

Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme, Soothing Skin Treatment,

Posted by Reviewer2151250 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a great product for those who suffer from very dry skin. The only drawback is the fragrance, which is to be expected from the tea tree. Use this 10-15 minutes before you plan on being around people.

i would recommend this cream

Posted by Reviewer2980301 on Dec 02, 2009

i have used alot of over the counter creams, i even used tea tree oil ,but this cream works better then all of them ,it does have a strong odor but that doesnt bother me

not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5548663918153855154 on Apr 30, 2014

I have recently developed a spot of eczema on my face. I bought this cream in hope of alleviating the dryness and itchiness. Unfortunately this cream does not deliver as it promises. The smell of tea tree is nice, but this cream is just one of those many products that leave your skin tight and dry because it is simply not moisturizing enough. Not only is the cream unable to help with the skin irritation, it accentuates the dry flakes on my face due to lack of moisture. As a result, i must pair this cream with a super rich product to counterbalance it's drying power. Will not repurchase.

not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on May 30, 2011

I'm not sure if this moisturizer was for everyday use, it gave me a tangling feel and made my face slightly red. I have dry and sensitive skin, don't think it's the right product.

This is not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1064666 on Mar 07, 2010

This cream clogd the pores and gave me acne. It dosn`t seems to absorb and gave the feeling of an extra "layer" on the face. Stay away from this if you have problems with acne!

moisturizes well

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 12, 2012

moisturizes well, is very strong flavor, heals cracks in the hands of

Absolute must-have for sensitive skin and so value-for-money!

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Mar 01, 2016

Can't say enough about this cream. It's an absolute staple/holy grail for me as far as moisturiser goes. I use it at night (not in the day as I live in a tropical climate), it works fantastic for the occasional rash and eczema outbreak as well. I have extremely acne-prone and sensitive skin and I can't say how much this cream has improved my skin. Upon application, it sinks in quickly and does not leave a greasy residue. I can't do without it. For the price, it's extremely affordable for such a substantial tub. Love the packaging as well - some may find it unsanitary as you have to scoop the cream out from the tub but I find this works best for the cream's thick consistency. Would definitely recommend this for someone looking to have a "first-aid" cream lying around for scratches/itches/rashes/eczema (if not a daily moisturiser). I'd keep it in the fridge though, if that's the case. If you're looking for a daily natural moisturiser for sensitive skin, look no further!

derma e

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Jan 12, 2009

this skin creme is very soothing great product!