Made me break out

Posted by underfundig on Apr 01, 2012

I've been using this cream for about a month now, but am switching to something else because this cream made my acne worse. So it might not be a good cream for oily/acne skin (or maybe it was just me). But besides from that, the cream has a lot of good qualities: fresh smell and feel, absorbs quickly, looks great under make-up, you only need a little to cover your whole face and the parts of my skin that doesn't have acne, looks pretty good, so I'm sure it's a good cream for non-acne people.

not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5548663918153855154 on Apr 30, 2014

I have recently developed a spot of eczema on my face. I bought this cream in hope of alleviating the dryness and itchiness. Unfortunately this cream does not deliver as it promises. The smell of tea tree is nice, but this cream is just one of those many products that leave your skin tight and dry because it is simply not moisturizing enough. Not only is the cream unable to help with the skin irritation, it accentuates the dry flakes on my face due to lack of moisture. As a result, i must pair this cream with a super rich product to counterbalance it's drying power. Will not repurchase.

not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on May 30, 2011

I'm not sure if this moisturizer was for everyday use, it gave me a tangling feel and made my face slightly red. I have dry and sensitive skin, don't think it's the right product.

This is not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1064666 on Mar 07, 2010

This cream clogd the pores and gave me acne. It dosn`t seems to absorb and gave the feeling of an extra "layer" on the face. Stay away from this if you have problems with acne!

moisturizes well

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 12, 2012

moisturizes well, is very strong flavor, heals cracks in the hands of

Love this cream!

Posted by reirei on Apr 14, 2012

I always get razor burn and itchiness after shaving and this cream helps relieve the itch and heals!! Great buy.

love it

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

I didn't expect to be so good, amazing, makes my face smoother. pielea fetei devine foarte sanatoasa si gingasa dupa asa crem, imi place mult, trateaza si acneea.

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer1132864 on Feb 01, 2012

Perfect for the problem skin

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer2891565 on Oct 09, 2011

This creme is great. We have been using it for acne and feel it has helped quite a bit

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1879968 on Oct 30, 2011

Very good cream! Skin after just alive, and this winter.