Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2282579 on Nov 11, 2009

It's really nice to use as a bubble bath. I'm just a little partial to the Nature's Plus Tea Tree Soap. But it is good...I will buy it again.

Nice product. Best Tea tree brand

Posted by Reviewer1081454 on Dec 01, 2009

Kept my skin healthy while I was treating a contagious fungus on my kitten. Great anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Pleasant to use too. Liked the texture of the gel and the smell was not too strong.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer2771856 on Jan 19, 2010

The wash foamed up nicely, the scent was not too strong, and it left no residue when rinsed off. The only minor problem I had with it was that it is a bit drying. Other than that, it is a perfectly acceptable face and body wash.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3110186 on Apr 01, 2010

I am re ordering my second bottle. The scent takes a bit of getting used to, however it doesn't linger. It's been great for my acne prone back and face. Not drying at all. Good for those "sensitive" parts also.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

been using numerous tea tree shower gel, this one foams easily with a light pleasant scent. compare to other healthy/spa brands, this one doesn't dry out my skin and i don't have to worry about toxic chemicals. good value for money for a quality product.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1731587 on Dec 09, 2011

I just starting using this product. It has cleared up my body acne. I'm not sure about using it on my face though.

reformulated version contains lower amount of tea tree oil

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015

this has been reformulated. Derma E lowered the Tea Tree in the current version. tea tree oil is now on the 5th ingredient (3rd on the previous version). the tea tree scent is not as strong as the original version. the tea tree 'sensation' i got from the current version is mehh compared to the previous version. but overall it is still a good product. it is much gentler.

Great for hot summers and after workout

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This Face and Body Wash tends to be on the soapy side, so I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin, but it is excellent as a refreshment in the summer-time and after a workout. I love taking it to the gym. It also helps with blemishes (although that effect tends to be over-rated, since this is a product that you wash off of skin). It doesn't irritate my skin or leave any residue.