Excellent,

Posted by Reviewer2478156 on Jan 04, 2010

Excellent for the skin. I have very sensitive skin and was looking for something that helped clear up my skin while keeping the moisture. This does the job, feels like it leaves a clear coat over my skin after the rinse. The odor isn't bad, not too strong... My skin is more clear after and nothing worked for my breakouts before.

Don't wan't enything else.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I use it mostly for my face. In fact, this is the only thing I use for washing my face, removing make up and so on...you get the point. It's a constant. A permanent. For sure. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Excellente.

Posted by 5106537765434702312 on Apr 20, 2014

El jabón es muy bueno. Limpia y deja la piel suave. Me encanta la línea derma e, especialmente lo que contenga Tea Tree.

This product is terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1251957 on Jun 11, 2010

I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is gentle yet cleans thoroughly. Safe for rosacea and itchy skin. I've been evaluating products to find a new body wash and I believe I need look no further.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2423231 on Aug 03, 2010

This Product has been very helpful to me. I will buy it again and again.

Tea Tree and E Face and Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Sep 12, 2010

Excellent for the sensitive skin. A strong smell of love is not all. I will buy it again.

good stuff here

Posted by Reviewer1881711 on Apr 06, 2009

I'm not interested in smelling like berries or any sort of scent that people smell like after they shower...I just want to be clean without the use of chemicals and that is exactly what this product offers... nothing more...nothing less..

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1685938 on Jun 05, 2009

It really keeps my hives on my body at bay!

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1420587 on Oct 27, 2011

My face has been acne-prone for a few years now and I've been searching for anything that can help and this product is deffinately it.

Awesome stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Nov 29, 2011

I keep ordering this one. It's amazing stuff!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »