All time favourite... please come back!

Posted by fodmapper on Oct 11, 2014

This was the only moisturiser I liked, that had SPF and is light and creamy. It does not cause breakouts and doesn't cause any oiliness on my T-zone. Perfect. I'm so disappointed they have now discontinued this product.

Vitalizing Moisturizer with SPF by Derma E

Posted by 4956661155976833161 on Mar 03, 2014

I purchased this moisturizer in conjunction with the Derma E, Evenly Radiant Cleanser. This moisturizer is of light consistency and comes in a really nice little pump dispenser. It smells great and contains an SPF of 15, which is what I prefer in a day cream. I have combination/sensitive skin, and this moisturizer did not irritate my skin at all. My only concern was that I personally did not find it hydrating enough for my skin. I would recommend this product for combination/oily sin types as a good all round day cream with a basic level of sun protection. If your skin is prone to a fair amount of dryness, I wouldn't recommend this product for you. Although I have only given this product 3 stars, I still think that Derma E is a reliable natural skin care brand. You can smell and feel the quality of their products.

Good product

Posted by 5134213229398479304 on Oct 29, 2013

Good for combination skin

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2113574 on Jul 18, 2013

Very light, with a great smell! Also the sun protection workd perfectly... I've already orderd 2 times just for everyday use in the hot and sunny Israel summer

Excelent moisturizer to use under makeup

Posted by 5565277607698838655 on Feb 19, 2013

Excelent moisturizer to use under makeup. It works fine on combination to oily skin because it gives you the needed hydratation.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Nov 22, 2012

excellent properties of this daily moisturizer are complemented with gorgeous smell

Wonderful smell!!

Posted by 5157360541319620768 on Nov 17, 2012

Don't know what exactly it does to my skin but the smell and feeling are just fantastic!

Light, non greasy moisturizer

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

This is really good, light and non greasy it doesn't make my skin break out. I might use a higher SPF in summer though, but overall a very good product.

Very good.

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 27, 2012

Very good product.

love this product !!!

Posted by marina123 on Jul 10, 2012

the smell is awesome! the cream texture is very light, moisturizing very well

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »