Good cleanser at resonable price

Posted by Reviewer3186535 on Jul 01, 2011

this cleanser is very good and it smells wonderful! the price is very resonable and it is a good cleanser for summer. washes off nicely and leaves skin feeling soft and ready for moisturizer.

rather than milk mousse

Posted by AnnaDV on May 22, 2011

pleasant smell, a bit strange consistency, but it cleans well without drying.

Good cleansing mousse for older skin

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on May 21, 2011

I really like this cleansing mousse. I am in my 50s and my skin drys out very easily. This mousse is gentle on my skin and feels a softer and smooth after using it. I didn't give it 5 stars due to the packaging. I do not like the pump bottle that it is in. I prefer a jar so I can get the "last drop" of the mousse. Also, the pump gets stuck and that makes it hard to use, especially in the shower.

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2409277 on May 20, 2011

a totally gentle cleanser, nice smell, cleans face nicely.

Great Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1420626 on Mar 22, 2011

I have been using this for about 2 weeks. I use it in the evening to cleanse my face. It does a wonderful job of removing my makeup and not leaving my face feel dry. An added plus is that it smells great too.

Yummiest Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1774936 on Mar 18, 2011

I honestly look forward to my morning and night cleansing ritual as both the vanilla bean cleanser mousse and toner are such a delight to use. Highly recommend!

Very Gentle

Posted by Reviewer2214235 on Mar 11, 2011

I really love this gentle cleanser. It never irritates or dries out my skin and it smells great.

Smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1539306 on Mar 08, 2011

This is very kind to my sensitive skin, but it still makes it feel clean and fresh. Love the smell!

LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1766263 on Feb 26, 2011

I totally LOVE this!!! Its so nice and smooth to the skin and removes makeup,mascara really easy. I recommend this from the bottom of my <3

Great

Posted by Reviewer1053651 on Feb 18, 2011

I like it! Takes off makeup and leaves skin soft.