Very Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer3090561 on Jan 11, 2011

My skin feels really soft and smooth after cleansing with this product. I hardly have had any more break out and/or acne since then. This is a line of product that I will continue to use in future!!

It's a *new* favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2875067 on Jan 03, 2010

I've been using this cleanser for 3 weeks and it is fabulous...my skin feels silky soft and the smell is delicious!!!

Best cleaner I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Jun 24, 2010

This face cleaner is sooo good! not only does it remove all my face make-up but also my mascara (which is waterproof) and so quick..wet your face - give the container a little shake, rub a small amount in your hands and wash your face..instantly all the makeup is gone and your face feels fresh and clean - not dry and stripped of oils. I absolutely love it. I also really love iHerb - great company!

Great skin product

Posted by Reviewer2824079 on Aug 14, 2010

Cleanses well, smells great, leaves skin feeling smooth. Doesn't dry out my skin.

Gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

creamy texture with right amount of foam, scent is quite heavy though. i have very dry and sensitive skin, it won't dry out my skin and i only need very little of it each time. great value for a good product.

nice smell does the work

Posted by Reviewer2490783 on Feb 21, 2012

very nice smell and after wash leave your skin sofe and not dry at all ~~

nice gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Aug 23, 2010

strong but pleasant fragrance. Has one potentially carcinogenic ingredient which seems to be ever-present in foaming cleansers, even "natural" varieties.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

I like this product however, I have mature combination skin and don't mind the drying effect. If you have dry mature skin I wouldn't necessarily recommend. I mix a cream DMAE cleanser into this to combat a little of the dryness and seeems to work well. very reasonably priced and a little goes a long way.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jan 19, 2012

This smells nice, foams well and doesn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin. Pump is good for keeping it in the shower.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3165014 on May 05, 2012

It cleans good, but too perfumed for me.