10% Off Orders Over $40!

Derma E, Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse, Age-Defying Facial Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on May 15, 2010

This is an excellent facial cleanser! Takes easily my light makeup away and does not leave the skin feeling tight. Was bit hesitant because of the scent and I prefer unscented products on face - but it does not bother me - it's quite light and natural vanilla essence, does not linger on skin.

Best cleaner I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Jun 24, 2010

This face cleaner is sooo good! not only does it remove all my face make-up but also my mascara (which is waterproof) and so quick..wet your face - give the container a little shake, rub a small amount in your hands and wash your face..instantly all the makeup is gone and your face feels fresh and clean - not dry and stripped of oils. I absolutely love it. I also really love iHerb - great company!

Very Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer3090561 on Jan 11, 2011

My skin feels really soft and smooth after cleansing with this product. I hardly have had any more break out and/or acne since then. This is a line of product that I will continue to use in future!!

LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1766263 on Feb 26, 2011

I totally LOVE this!!! Its so nice and smooth to the skin and removes makeup,mascara really easy. I recommend this from the bottom of my <3

Smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1539306 on Mar 08, 2011

This is very kind to my sensitive skin, but it still makes it feel clean and fresh. Love the smell!