July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse, Age-Defying Facial Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml) (Discontinued Item)

good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Jan 09, 2012

not drying

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jan 19, 2012

This smells nice, foams well and doesn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin. Pump is good for keeping it in the shower.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

I like this product however, I have mature combination skin and don't mind the drying effect. If you have dry mature skin I wouldn't necessarily recommend. I mix a cream DMAE cleanser into this to combat a little of the dryness and seeems to work well. very reasonably priced and a little goes a long way.

부드럽고 촉촉합니다

Posted by 5497407028538979232 on Dec 15, 2012

촉촉합니다 신기! 이차세안 필요하지만 씻고나면 피부가 매우 편합니다 근데 바닐라향이 매우 강해서 기분 요상함 ㅋㅋ 아이스크림 얼굴에 바르는 느낌 ㅎㅎㅎ

Good cleansing mousse for older skin

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on May 21, 2011

I really like this cleansing mousse. I am in my 50s and my skin drys out very easily. This mousse is gentle on my skin and feels a softer and smooth after using it. I didn't give it 5 stars due to the packaging. I do not like the pump bottle that it is in. I prefer a jar so I can get the "last drop" of the mousse. Also, the pump gets stuck and that makes it hard to use, especially in the shower.