Does what it says

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This moisturizer is thick, and smells like tea tree oil (not too strong). It doesn't feel too heavy, and i've only been using a little bit, but it has reduced the shine on my face significantly. I plan on trying out the rest of this line. Derma E has really good and natural products that I feel comfortable using. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

anti blemish cream

Posted by 5330657705303723858 on Dec 22, 2014

After 1 week of using it my skin starts to become better. It has a tea tree oil smell but after couple of minutes it will vanish away. I will definitely repurchase it again.

Not yet

Posted by 4885418153387709130 on Oct 29, 2014

Bought this for my husband and he has not tried it yet. Hope it'll work!

really like this cream

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 30, 2014

It clears the skin, still get some outbreaks though, but less than before. Gives the skin a nice glow and smells ok. Good moisturizer for combination skin.

Love it!

Posted by 4784994494039230007 on Jul 18, 2014

This is perfect for my oily skin that gets periodic hormonal acne. It has the ingredients I want in a non-greasy moisturizer (tea tree oil and salicylic acid). I love the tea tree smell too.

Posted by 5291106640687459600 on Jun 11, 2014

my oily and acne prone skin loves it!! even though it's an anti-blemish cream, it doesn't leave the skin dry or something. it moisturizes just as much as it's needed and helps a lot with blemishes.

horrible scent

Posted by 4897116264667561111 on May 07, 2014

horrible scent and very hard goes into the skin

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Fine for cold time of the year

Posted by 5224822575229028565 on Apr 06, 2014

I have combination skin and it works well at winter: misturize and make skin healthy. But it wont'work this way in summer coz my skin became more oily and it feels like a mask.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

Great moisturizer. I love all derma e products.